We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4"
- Good Year Welted Product
- The upper and sole are sewn together not merely glued
- Z welt stitch and heat sealing process, make it unique to Dr Martens
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Dr. Martens is the stuff of legends. It all began near Munich, Germany in 1945 when Dr. Klaus Maertens injured his foot in a skiing accident in the Bavarian Alps. To make walking easier during the healing process, he designed a shoe with an air-cushioned
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 9.5 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- ASIN: B004EEP6OS
- Item model number: R13665602
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 4, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these! They were my first pair of docs and after almost 3 years still look and are holding up very well!Published 15 months ago by Kenosha
This Dr Marten boot was beautiful, but way too big on all the buckles and I had to sadly return.Published on April 2, 2014 by K G Dees
Nice style of boot, but UK sizing not really compatible. They are narrow & not very deep. Go one size up to get comfortable fit.Published on October 14, 2013 by Elaine Hewitt
Like what the brand is know for, nice finish. valeu for money, happy girl / smart looking, all you want.Published on January 15, 2013 by Overseas local buy