Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 9, 2016
These shoes are great!! If you have wide feet, I'd recommend buying your normal size. I have fairly wide feet and I bought a size down and they fit perfectly snug, but id prefer them to be a little looser! It all depends on the width of your feet and how you'd prefer them to fit:)
on March 3, 2017
I am a perfect 8.5 borderline 9. What I mean by this is I have the least amount of toe room you could have in a size 8.5 before having to go up a size. So I find that when I choose to wear a size 9...say if my size is not available, I can barely tell the difference. My feet are also slightly wide too...mostly because I have a flat foot with no arch. So its not really noticeable to anyone but me. But I generally take a 8.5 medium shoe in US sizing. In this particular shoe, considering they only had full sizes, I went with the size 8 and it fit me the way an 8.5 would. In other words, just enough toe room to be a legit 8.5. It was not too wide around my foot either...it was just right. They do have a thick sole and so they are a taller sandal (chunky). I went with the patent leather black pair and they're cute but I feel strange in them because I tend to go with a less bulky shoe with dresses and shorts and that's what I bought them for. I may have to play with them for a couple days. But I haven't worn them yet but imagine they will hurt slightly because they are patent leather which is stiff. But back to the sizing, my thoughts are, if you are a full size, take your normal size but if you are on a 1/2 size like I am, go down one full size. If I were a size 9 in a typical shoe and went with a size 8, no doubt in my mind that my toes would be hanging off the edges. Hope this adds some clarity for someone out there.
on January 10, 2017
I followed the heads up from the prior reviews that suggested to size down and unfortunately the smaller size was way too tight. I returned those and purchased my true size, which fit like a glove. These shoes are my JAM.
I've receive so many compliments, and once broken in, they're very comfortable. Shipping was super fast and quality met my expectations.
review image review image
on September 11, 2017
I love these, I bought my normal size for Dr.Martens, which is a U.K. 4, which is the same as a US 6 women's and in other brands of shoes I generally wear a 7-6 1/2 in women's, just for size reference, Dr.Martens are tricky and run big, so go one size down. If you are a half size, go down to the nearest regular size. For me all Dr.Martens fit the same so if your really not sure, stop at a Journeys store or any other store that sells Doc's and try on some, and then you can be sure to get the right size. I own 5 Doc's and I love them they are great and sturdy.
These sandals are so cute and I get so many compliments on them, I highly recommend them. They do take time to break in so I wouldn't wear them for a super long time the first time you wear them or you will be blistered up. But mine are broken in now and perfect(:
review image review image
on April 25, 2017
Love the way this Dr. Marten sandal looks on my foot. I appreciate the arch support. However, it feels hard. I'm thinking that I will get a silicone arch insert before I wear them out. I wear a 9.5 and I have a long second toe. So, I did a Google search on Dr. Marten UK sizing to US sizing. Luckily, I found a thread where a woman with my same shoe size and toe issue wrote that Dr. Martens sizing runs slightly larger than US. So ordering a size down is suggested. I ordered the 9 and it fits perfectly. I've worn Dr. Marten sandals some years ago; they were heavy. I've not worn this sandal out yet. So, I don't know if it is heavy. Still, I love the style. It's so chic. And is very well made. It will last forever. This sandal can be worn as a dress sandal. Love it.

Update: I love this sandal so much. I love the way it looks on my feet. However, I wore them in home, while getting dressed to go out. My feet slid about in the footbed and made sucking sounds when I walked. I couldn't understand why my feet were slipping around, until I remembered back to my old Dr. Martens sandals which had a suede footbed. This sandal has a gorgeous black shiny footbed that is not practical for the immobile sole of the shoe. Regretfully, I am going to have to return them. Please make this sandal with a suede footbed!
on October 31, 2016
These sandals look great are very comfortable. I am glad that I ordered one size smaller than usual based on all the reviews I read. The buckles rattle when you walk which may bother some people. I put some small twist ties around each buckle to keep them from shifting and the ratting has stopped. You can't even notice them. I plan to wear these sandals for a long time.
on June 6, 2016
The shoes are soooo cute! I've worn them a few times and I can tell it's going to take a hot minute to break in. The only thing I hate is they don't have half sizes. So if you have wide feet and wear a half size, go up. If not, go down in size. But the great thing with Docs are they last forever so the price is worth it.
on June 19, 2016
I have size 11W feet and I bought a size 10 in this shoe, based on other reviews. It fits PERFECTLY. I was hesitant to size down because my second toe is longer than my big toe (Morton's toe) and I'm used to needing a true 11 or 11.5 just so my toe doesn't stick out off the front of the shoe, but this shoe has a bit of room to spare for even my long toe. It took about an hour of walking for the bottom of my foot to stop making a suction sound on the insole of the shoe, but eventually the noise stopped and now they are well on their way to being perfect. Out of the box they are a 'confusing to put on' and heavy shoe, but once on my feet I quickly adapted to walking with more care due to the heaviness. The straps across the top of the foot keep my foot from feeling like it will fall out of the shoe, but as I walk my heel lifts out of the heel cup of the shoe just enough to keep my foot aired out and not sweaty. The ankle strap (which was big enough for even my wide ankles) keeps the shoe on securely. All in all this is an amazing shoe that I know will only get more comfortable as it molds to the shape of my feet. And it's a big bonus for me because these clunky shoes make my feet look smaller :)
on July 3, 2017
These sandals are fantastic! My feet feel protected and supported. After the first wear, there was lots of black residue from the new leather on my feet, some blistering/soreness from the leather. I put on some thick wool socks and wore them around the house and they were much better the next wear. These are comfortable and stylish. They add edge to otherwise plain outfits, and would probably be good with a fun pair of socks. As for the sizing: I have wide feet and usually wear a US 8 wide or 8.5, so I went with a UK 6/US 8. They fit perfectly out of the box (other than being a bit stiff). If you have narrow or regular feet, I'd size down. If you're a wide, go with a normal size. Either way, these shoes are clunky and magnificent - I highly recommend.
review image review image review image review image
on June 18, 2016
My daughter normally wears the shoe size 8 1/2, regular width. She wears a UK6 US8 in the Dr. Martens boots and they fit her perfectly. We ordered the Clarissa sandal in a UK6 US8 and they were gigantic, unwearable, there was an inch to spare in front of her toes. We repurchased a size UK5 US7 and they fit perfectly. If your feet are wide you could get away with it but if you have a regular width I would order a size down.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.