Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 477 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 550 reviews
on November 4, 2016
I grew up in Florida during the Cuban missile crisis. I found this book to trigger so many of my memories when was so accurate. I believe it to be very accurate and can be seen in our politics today. Had no idea this stuff was happening in our government so long ago. When you are done with the book it reminded me of leaving a scary picture show where you are shocked and horrified at the same time. An eye opener with facts to back it all up and areas where you must decide. I felt the author did a great job leaving it up to you.
on March 18, 2016
Outstanding read! I've read extensively about the Kennedy assassination and this has filled in some of the blanks. Our government has and is beyond corrupt and the illusion is they represent we the people. How sad they buried the details to cover up their role in this. They assassinated a sitting president to advance their illegal activity to import drugs, have secret labs to develop bio terrorism. Their actions then and now are indefensible.
on April 8, 2014
Ed Haslam has produced an extremely well researched volume.The book is easy reading (large print) well illustrated and loaded with pertinent information. The author is well focused on his topic and dosen't wander along the path. I initially found the book as a sidetrack to my JFK assasination research. If you never quite understood how humans became infected with viruses from monkeys, (I never quite did.) this book provides all the answers. The death of Dr. Mary Sherman remains a mystery, but Mr Haslam lays all the groundwork for a solid hypothesis. And I do mean solid. Haslam also provides an excellent character assessment of Dr. Alton Ocshner.
A frequent traveler to New Orleans, I find the ariel maps particularly usefull to my research and pleasure. Lafayette Square is a great place to stay if you're in town. Quiet, Safe, and only six blocks from the Quarter. Most of the places referred to in the book are very close to Lafayette. I shiver as I walk it's streets. Oswald, Bannister, Ferrie, Shaw, Ocshner, and wonderful beautiful DR. Mary Sherman all walked the same streets. DR Mary's Monkey will put you right there!
on March 1, 2017
Very informative. Denial is not healthy and every citizen needs to read this book and understand how it relates today to our present day presidents adversarial relationship with the intelligence agencies.
on June 19, 2016
Good read. I'm a scientist (physicist) myself and found this account fascinating. Mr. Haslam seems to have been uniquely positioned to do the research and write this book. I appreciate the footnotes and sources, as well as his understated writing style. A sober narrative, not sensationalist, but disturbing in its implications. Read it with "Me and Lee" by Judyth Vary Baker.
on December 9, 2014
Just when I thought things couldn't get any stranger with the JFK assassination theories I read this book.

It probably sounds strange but for me reading this book was sort of like watching the 1950s science fiction movie Invaders From Mars. In that movie a kid sees a flying saucer land out behind his house. He soon realizes that the Martians are implanting tracking devices into people's necks to control their minds. But nobody will believe him.

This book has that same feeling of a terrible secret lurking on the next page that is going to jump out and shock the reader. And in the case of this book those monsters are really there.

The main focus of the book is not the JFK assassination. Rather it's mainly about weird scientific experiments where people were trying to create what can be called a biological weapon that would induce a very rapid form of cancer in people. The connection to the JFK assassination is that Lee Harvey Oswald and other people who have been associated with the assassination were also involved in these experiments.

This is a rock solid book which benefits from author Edward Haslam's many years of patient, painstaking research and actual experiences growing up and living in New Orleans.

Haslam wrote an earlier book some years back about this same subject. Then something interesting happened. Judyth Baker ended her decades long, fear induced silence about what she knew concerning these medical experiments and Lee Harvey Oswald's involvement. Judyth's revelations provided corroboration and validation for a lot of Haslam's theories.

Judyth Baker is a key figure in the JFK assassination for understanding Lee Oswald. Ed provides some of that information about Oswald in this book.

Lee Oswald thought he was part of an abort team which was attempting to prevent the JFK assassination. This explains a lot about Oswald's bizarre behavior in Dallas after the assassination. They had that poor guy so confused that he didn't know if he was coming or going until it was much too late.

Judyth Baker has authored some books which are available on Amazon and which I have ordered.

By a strange twist of fate Ed ended up moving to Judyth's home town in Florida.

There's a strange incident in the book where Ed was introduced to a girl back in his college days who said her name was Judyth Baker but it really wasn't Judyth. What happened there I don't know. That incident is consistent with the rest of the book which has a Twilight Zone feeling..

Reading these types of books can be fun and I don't want to give away some of the shocking events and conclusions. But let me show a quote from the book which is very important where Ed talks about the implications of biological experimentation and warfare:

"This is the real danger. The moment you place a test tube full of viruses in front of a linear particle accelerator, you enter a brave new world. And you become part of the biological history of our planet."

That statement gives a lot of clues about what the book is about. This type of experimentation was being done for legitimate reasons but the research was high jacked by the CIA to create the bioweapon.

But even if the CIA hadn't become involved, this type of research and experimentation was inherently dangerous in its own right.

As far as what they may have created and already unleashed on the world, I'll let the reader find that out.

I wanted to mention a possible misunderstanding that some people have about president Kennedy and the disastrous Bay Of Pigs invasion.

According to author Fletcher Prouty JFK did not refuse to provide air support for this event. Rather on the night before the invasion someone in the CIA cancelled JFK's order to destroy Castro's three airplanes. They did this to embarrass JFK and JFK publicly accepted the blame.

By then the CIA was completely out of control. As Ed Haslam says their actions were bordering somewhere between insubordination and treason.

JFK: The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy

On the Trail of the Assassins: One Man's Quest to Solve the Murder of President Kennedy

David Ferrie: Mafia Pilot, Participant in Anti-Castro Bioweapon Plot, Friend of Lee Harvey Oswald and Key to the JFK Assassination

The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ

Hit List: An In-Depth Investigation into the Mysterious Deaths of Witnesses to the JFK Assassination

Biohazard: The Chilling True Story of the Largest Covert Biological Weapons Program in the World--Told from Inside by the Man Who Ran It

Watch this documentary series on the internet. The hypocrites have pulled it off the market:

The Men Who Killed Kennedy

The Men Who Killed Kennedy DVD Series - Episode List

1. "The Coup D'Etat" (25 October 1988)
2. "The Forces Of Darkness" (25 October 1988)
3. "The Cover-Up" (20 November 1991)
4. "The Patsy" (21 November 1991)
5. "The Witnesses" (21 November 1991)
6. "The Truth Shall Set You Free" (1995)

The Final Chapter episodes (internet only):

7. "The Smoking Guns" (2003)
8. "The Love Affair" (2003)
9. "The Guilty Men" (2003)
on July 18, 2014
A critically acclaimed, worthwhile effort from Ed Haslam! He brings to light fascinating and crucial evidence of the brutal murder of one of America's prestigious cancer doctors and how that links to circumstances surrounding the assassination of JFK. This provocative work details knowledge of and witness to a secret government-run laboratory that Lee Harvey Oswald was a part of. Together with facts that are known and available today, we have even more reason to accept a new image of Lee Oswald so different from what history has portrayed. An absolute must-read for anyone wanting to seek the truth beyond the cover stories and lies we are continually fed.
on August 24, 2015
True to the connections of the assassination of JFK, Lee Harvey Oswaldtwistle, Jack Ruby, & LBJ's connection with conspiracy to murder the President.

Also true to the New Orleans connections of a secret laboratory with monkeys and the conspiracy to kill the scientists associated with Dr. Ochsner, whose namesake was given to Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans; now one of the largest hospital systems in Louisiana.
on December 6, 2015
This well-written book is a real page-turner. It reads almost like a spy novel, in fact. I'm convinced the "cancer virus" developed by the doctors/scientists involved in the project actually turns out to be AIDS. A gripping thriller by an author whose father knew Dr Ochsner personally.
on October 16, 2014
Most strongly recommended to ID State Crimes!

I enjoyed reading this publication, not so much for the horrible things I've learned about some elements that my government is responsible for, rather to hold them accountable. It has to happen for this country to heal.

This was one of the very first publications I ordered & read specifically regarding JFK and the reported events associated with his tragic murder and his legacy (My Amazon history order reflects I got Dr Mary's Monkey in September 2012). My specific goals in reading this work are stated elsewhere, but I wanted to point out that I walked into this nasty mess somewhat "fresh and without preconscious interference" in that I don't qualify myself as a JFK assassination researcher in the least bit. This does not negate the fact that for most of my adult life I've been aware or assumed that what's been presented via Mass Media just didn't make sense, but it was just too much and too conflicting for me to look until a few months after I retied from the USN when about 90 days later ("One of the Hollywood studio lights" fell next to me...but the "Sweep Up Team" failed to pick up all of the broken pieces), I watched how the MSM presented Katrina. (Side bar, I watched the The Truman Show for the first time about a year ago)

I'm aware that the fuel to feed the thesis for this engine (Dr. Mary's Monkey:...) is in conflict for some and I respect and appreciate most of the apposing view points where as it helps me to better articulate my own understanding and as necessary, modify or outright change my mind. It would be foolish to refuse additional info but I admit, I am not above presenting the human elements of cognitive dissonance but I've started to learn that the best way to minimize this conflict is to apply Occam's Razor. Regretfully this concept can be abused if you don't have all the info in the first place and this is where Edward T. Haslam and his outstanding work comes into play. I most strongly recommend this astonishing publication. I've taken a couple of years to look into what my Government has done/allowed. Bottom line, regardless of what you might think, not one government official within a leadership role was held legally or morally accountable back in 1963. My growing list of reviews validates this to me personally.

I am aware that outlandish statements require more than just a few dump trucks of evidence. It's not possible and my example are the images we've all seen with our brothers and sisters guarding the poppies fields overseas all while we have a different armed force here in the United States guarding the ones who are the consumers of what is being produced over there in the first place. Additional academically presented info about this can be found in the The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade by Alfred W. McCoy.

Conspiracy Theory in America (Discovering America)
Me & Lee: How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald
A Nation Betrayed: Secret Cold War Experiments Performed on our Children and Other Innocent People[Annotated]
Into The Buzzsaw: LEADING JOURNALISTS EXPOSE THE MYTH OF A FREE PRESS
JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters
Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
AIDS, Opium, Diamonds, and Empire
Accessories After the Fact: The Warren Commission, the Authorities & the Report on the JFK Assassination
American Heart of Darkness: Volume I: The Transformation of the American Republic into a Pathocracy (Volume 1)