Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dr. McDougall's Right Foods Vegan Lentil Couscous Soup, Lower Sodium, 2.1-Ounce Cups (Pack of 6)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on May 13, 2013
Blech! It has no taste. It's not that it is lacking salt, it is flat out lacking flavor. I choked down one cup of soup and gave the rest away. I like some of their other soups but not this one.

Also, the nutritional facts listed on Amazon are not the same as the soup I received. The cups I got say Serving size: 59g, Calories 210, Calories from Fat: 10, Sodium: 360mg (15%).
on December 15, 2011
I like Couscous and I like lentil soup. Must have been some seasoning in this combination that I didn't like. I just couldn't get it down. My husband was able to eat it, but wasn't very fond of it either. He thought it was very bland.
on May 24, 2014
Shouldn't soup have broth????
Followed directions for this product and I just don't get how they call it soup.
Once you add water and microwave it....it comes out like mushy rice.
Plus...way too spicy.
Didn't like this at all.
on September 25, 2013
Horrible overpowering taste of cumin (a spice I happen to like but not cloyingly so), just does not taste good. I unfortunately ordered a case and don't know what I was thinking. Also very salty. I was and am disappointed in these ready-made items from Dr. McDougall's. I expected better.
on September 21, 2011
First off my "soup" boiled over at about 1 minute and frothed out of the little cup all over my plate. So then I let it sit and calm down and then I gave it another 30 seconds (trying for the 1 min and 40 sec instructions) and it boiled over again. At this point I just let it sit in the microwave for 6 minutes and then tried eating it. It was not soup though, it was very thick. Also it had no real flavor and it needed salt badly though I know it is supposed to be low sodium. But only some salt could make this blandness appealing to ingest. The texture was like couscous. Too bad I got the 6 pack. I felt compelled to eat some of it but frankly, I think I will just call this a loss and see if anyone at work wants the rest of them.
on December 7, 2011
I am not a huge fan of lentils but I thought with the couscous I might could eat it.Took 2-3 bites and could not finish it.
on July 26, 2014
I don't know if it is a particular spice in this couscous, but I think it tastes bland and horrible. I love couscous and am immensely disappointed.
on April 23, 2011
Watch out -- this comes up on Amazon when you click through to the gluten-free section, but it contains wheat.
on May 15, 2014
Absolutely the worst soup I've ever tasted and it can not be returned. I don't think the dogs will eat it either...trash can will.
on December 2, 2014
I thought I'd like these but wow, they are bad. I'm going to try to give away the rest of the multipack, maybe someone can eat it