Other Sellers on Amazon
Dr. Numb 4% Lidocaine Topical Anesthetic Numbing Cream for Pain Relief, Maximum Strength with Vitamin E for Real Time Relieves of Local Discomfort, Itching, Pain, Soreness or Burning - 30g
Enhance your purchase
|Specific Uses For Product||Hemorrhoid, Joint Pain, Muscle Pain, Laser Hair Removal, Tattoo Removal, Pain Relief|
|Product Benefits||Topical Anesthetic Numbing Cream for Pain Relief, Maximum Strength with Vitamin E for Real Time Relieves of Local Discomfort, Itching, Pain, Soreness or Burning See more|
|Active Ingredients||Lidocaine 5%|
About this item
- ✔️ 𝗘𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲, 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗳: Specially formulated for maximum potency, our 100% hypoallergenic, fast-absorbing numbing cream starts working in as little as 15 minutes and lasts anywhere between two and four hours.
- ✔️ 𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Dr. Numb 4% Lidocaine Cream with Vitamin E produces temporary numbness or loss of sensation of the skin and its surrounding tissues.
- ✔️ 𝗡𝗼 𝗢𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹: Unlike ointments and oil-based alternatives, our fast-absorbing numbing formulation is 100% cream-based for a silky smooth, velvety feel. You'll never have to worry about having oily skin ever again.
- ✔️ 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀: For over a decade, our fast-acting, long-lasting tattoo numbing cream has been the choice of healthcare professionals and aestheticians from all over USA & Canada.
- ✔️ 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗮: Secured with Child-Resistant Cap, we value your safety. Our fast-absorbing, hypoallergenic numbing cream is 100% safe for your skin and never tested on Animals.
Similar item to consider
From the brand
Customer Satisfied used to our products
Welcome to Dr. Numb Family
- Dr. Numb Foam Soap
- Healaxis Healing Cream
- Dr. Numb 5% 30g Cream
- Dr. Numb 4% 30g Cream
- Dr. Numb 5% 10g Cream
Dr. Numb 4% 30g Numbing Cream Benefits
Made in Canada
Keep the pain away with our Dr. Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream! Specially formulated in our world-class Canadian facilities, long-lasting topical numbing cream is favored by healthcare professionals, artists and aestheticians from all around Canada for its unparalleled efficacy in procedures.
Such as needle insertions, superficial skin surgery, microblading, laser treatment, dermabrasion, tattoos application, plastic surgery & biopsies of genital mucous.
- EFFECTIVE, LONG-LASTING RELIEF
- MULTIPURPOSE FORMULATION
- NO OILY FEEL
- RECOMMENDED BY EXPERTS
- 100% CERTIFIED SAFE
- Product Dimensions : 1.06 x 1.56 x 5.87 inches; 0.63 Ounces
- Date First Available : February 13, 2019
- Manufacturer : Shinpharma Inc.
- ASIN : B07NPR8VKS
- Best Sellers Rank: #98,889 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #3,571 in Pain Relief Medications & Treatments
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. If conditions worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in within few days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Dr. Numb is indicated for (including but not limited to): temporary relief of pain and/or itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, perianal discomfort and anorectal disoders dermal procedures that induce pain such as venipuncture (blood sampling), intravenous cannulation (administration of contrast agents, fluids, medications, parenteral nutrition and blood products), minor skin procedures (laceration repair, warts removal
Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer 934, Lecithin(Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
1. Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or a soft cloth before application of the product.
2. When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of the cap
3. Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily
4. Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife has used the Dr. Numb topical antiseptic soap to shave with, so we were interested in trying this pain relieving cream out - and it did not disappoint! Neither of us have tattoos or piercings, personally, but we've used it on cuts, scratches and skin irritations - and it worked really well and fast!
Oh, and it came with a pamphlet that described how to use it on your piercings or tattoos - though we don't have either, it was still an interesting read and seemed thorough!
It might cost a a little more than a tube that you'd pick up at a drug store pharmacy or department store, but it's so worth it because it's so much stronger! We'd buy it again and try any other Dr. Numb pain relief products they put out, because they are so fast and effective!
I seem to always get mosquito bites, no matter how much insect repellent I put on. So I decided to just get one step ahead of the game and buy this numbing cream so that I wouldn't be so itchy during the trip.
As predicted, I ended up with quite a few mosquito bites, but the bites were so much more bearable with this numbing cream! The cream really helped distract me from all the itching, and it was such a relief to be able to enjoy the trip without being so itchy.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.