4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Dr. Purifier, Handheld Pressurized with 9-Piece Accessory Set Purpose and Multi-Surface All Natural, Chemical-Free Steam Cleaning for Home, Auto, Patio, More, Orange
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.21 (17%)|
- 100% Safe and Natural - Unique safety lock design and overheated protection for extra protection of your safety! The safe and reliable handheld steam cleaner cleans naturally using only water; the high temperature steam is cleaned effortlessly without leaving any harmful substances, making it a great option for those with small children.
- Powerful hot steam - 1050W of power; Emits pressuzed powerful hot steam (250-270F) for up to 15-20 minutes! Cut through any grease, grout or stain with our high Pressure steamer!
- Multiple Surface Use- Our handheld nit is best suited for sealed surfaces including ceramic, vinyl, laminate, granite, marble, hard wood floors, cosmetic, especially sinks, stoves, counter tops, refrigators, kitchen, floor, living room, windows, toilet, tiles, shower curtains, bathroom, pet toilet, cat litter boxes, car seats & rims, grill, BBQ, kids toy, mattresses, linen, duvet cover, fabric & Sofa Material, pants, suits, clothing & fabrics! Best All in One Steamer!
- Free 9 Accessories - Our powerful handheld Set includes an exclusive free 9 pieces accessory kit which includes: extended nozzle, Spray Cup with Brush, Bent Spray, Funnel, Measuring Cup, Spray Cup for Door and window, towel Sleeve, Brush Plate, Long Spray Cup.
- Efficient & Portable – 360°rotate Nozzle for hard-to-reach corners; better use and more connient to remove dirty corners from tiles, floors carpets and fabrics.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Flat Surface Tool
Great for steam cleaning larger areas above floors.
High heat steam quickly melts away stubborn spills on non-porus surfaces
Bristle Scrub Brush
The attachable utility brushes tackle the toughest grease and grime on ovens, BBQ grills, patios and more.
Clothing Steamer Tool
Use to steam clean clothing, curtains, upholstery, pet beds, and other fabrics.
Powerful Jet Nozzle
The powerful jet nozzle focuses the flow of steam to release dirt and grime. Tackle any surface, crack or crevice.
A simple spill can quickly lead to a sticky mess that goes unnoticed, but no stain or spill can escape this steamer thanks to the variety of attachments and long reach.
Cleans Sofas and Other Furniture
Apply steam to upholstered surfaces keeping it moving so you do not soak the fabric.The heat of the steam helps remove stains.
Steam Cleaners - The Cutting Edge of Clean
- The Dr. Purifier Steam Cleaner is a heavy-duty solution for those who are serious about steam cleaning. They’re easy to use and heat up in about 30 seconds. Take many of the features of a full-size carpet cleaner to hard-to-reach places around your home. With professional steam power and a versatile array of attachments, this steam cleaner is designed for tackling the toughest jobs throughout your home.
Our chemical-free with 9-piece accessories is a good choice for you. The tempature of the steam can reach to 284°F for clearing away the dirt and stains on the floor, doors, windows, clothes and auto. There is also a safety lock on the handle to ensure safety when the steam cleaner is in use. Use this steam cleaner for all your cleaning jobs. It will be a good helper for your daily houehold cleaning. 9PCS Accessories 1 × measuring cup 1 × funnel 1 × window cleaning tool 1 × round nylon brush 1 × upholstery tool 1 × towel cloth 1 × Jet nozzle 1 × bent nozzle 1 × Flexible Hose with Gun Nozzle Fast Guide 1. It is normal if there are water residues in the product as each device has been tested with water before shipping. 2. Asemble a desired attachment if needed, fill the tank with water and connect the device to the power socket, allowing it to heat. 3. Gently press the steam button to check if there is steam. 4. Press the steam button to spray the steam when working in the area of application.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used it in EVERY room of our home and several places outside. In the bathroom, it reaches behind the toilet and gets the grout perfectly. It helped blast away the limescale and soap residue in the shower.
I used it in the kitchen to sterilize and clean the garbage disposal, cleaned out our trash cans and all the tile got scrubbed and shines like new. I also used it to deep clean our stove and oven. (I had to still use degreaser, but not oven cleaner. Remember to have a mask on, you don't want chemicals in your face!)
Our couch and curtains got steamed and the smell of our dogs vanished, I seriously went nose-blind to the stench of our dogs, this steamer opened our eyes to that. Lmao You can tell the difference the moment you're finished steaming.
Outside, our picnic table got scrubbed with the brush attachment and is now looking like new. That's the first it's been cleaned like that in 3 years, this steamer easily cut through the grime. Same with our other outdoor furniture, all came out looking like new with minimal effort on my part.
You get a good 15 minutes of steam with each fill-up, takes right around 3 minutes to heat up. There's an indicator light that tells you when it's ready/not, but there is NO on/off switch - plug it in and it's automatically on.
My only concerns are: 1) The attachments easily twist off when scrubbing. You have to make sure you don't accidentally untwist the attachment the whole time, otherwise it'll fly off and you'll burn yourself. And 2) There is no locking feature for the trigger, so you have to constantly hold the trigger. That gets tiresome after a few minutes and you find yourself swapping between tired thumbs.
Finally, if you buy this for sterilizing/virus reasons, make sure you look up proper methods of using steam to do so. It's probably a lot different than you initially thought.
Otherwise it seems to work well, and I appreciation its sanitizing capabilities in this crazy COVID era in which we live. Everybody pls stay safe!
Top international reviews
Morphy Richards have been in the business for a long time, that persuaded me to purchase their 9 in 1 mop
The mop seems to be well constructed, easily assembled, not to cumbersome when using the hand held option.Water tank easy to fill, The 3 cleaning head options all worked very well on their different surfaces. I am satisfied this will serve me well.....If it fails I will update my review
I’ve used the detachable part to clean everything from the shower tiles, to behind the toilet, taps, and windows! Was great at getting that grotty black dirk from the bottom of where my non double glazed windows condensate! Never looked so clean and doesn’t need refilling every 3 minutes like my old steamer. Last a good 15-20 minutes. Attachments are great but would advise if using in floors to buy a few spare covers as when you see the dirt you’ll want to do it again!! Great for making me feel better about my toddler crawling on the floor!
Note: I have been using deironized water for my own peace of mind. Picked up a huge 5ltr one at Halfords for £3.99.- lasts about 2 months with every other day use. For that price its not worth risking the warranty!
(Short video of how well it brought the silver grout up on my tiles)
Lovely design and well worth the money. Makes a fantastic gift to alongside the straighteners. See my photos for additional info.
I recently moved into my new place and the steamer cleans up light mold pretty decently, anything heavier and it struggled. It surprised me when it got rid of rock hard sap that had soiled my wooden floor for some time. Was hoping it would help with bed bugs and to be honest, it isn't hot enough to rid them. I did notice less activity if I slowly went over the floor and carpet area multiple times after having experienced initial skin itching. Any heavy duty cleaning required will need a heavy duty machine however. My kitchen floor is old, and the steamer was not up to the task unfortunately. Some blinds also has a kind of dirt that the Morphy Richards can't clean.
It's the kind of machine that handles day to day cleaning pretty well. If you want a decent first steamer, then yes I would recommend it. Just don't expect a industrial level of cleaning.