Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Update: After two months I am so satisfied with these insoles, I am ordering more. I have given them the test of time ... they passed with flying colors !!!
Much nicer than anticipated and very comfortable. I have flat feet and just like having a pair of "arch supports" for days when I know I will be on my feet a lot. The instructions state to remove the shoe's original insole and replace it with the Dr. Scholl's. My feet are very narrow so I find that I just slip these in on top of the original insoles and they take up any excess room in my shoe. Very pleased ... how they hold up to mild soap and water washing will be the clincher.
on October 6, 2016
This is the only insert I can wear. I've tried the $50 ones that are green superfeet on Amazon & they were terrible. I have plantar faciatis & I walk between 20,000-26,000 steps a day. I'm on my feet at night as a custodian, they hold up on concrete floors. My feet are not sore when I get home, I need to replace them every few months but it's worth the money. I would recommend these.
on July 30, 2013
I have been plagued with shin splints and stress fractures for years. New shoes, modified training and stretching did not help and my shin splints especially kept coming back. These inserts have been amazing. I'm training for a marathon and have not had any issues with shin splints yet.
on March 21, 2017
I decided to give these kind of insoles a try as opposed to gel because personally they can move around too much when putting on your shoe, and wow! The size, comfort level, and convenience are achieved through these. I went ahead and bought two more pairs for both my gym and street shoes after testing them on my work shoes on which I am on my feet for eight hours. Even when I do my half hour run before doing my exercises my feet don't get hot but I think that can vary when it comes to different people and the shoes they wear.
on December 12, 2016
I have problems working out because my feet will get sore. I've tried a variety of shoes including a $200 pair recommended by a trusted shoe store. Nothing works as well as these. I switch them out periodically and my feet are happy. Much more affordable than constantly buying new shoes.
on December 31, 2015
I walk 10-15 miles a day in my new job. My feet were in so much pain that I feared having to give it up. I tried many products but these inserts brought relief at last to my feet. My sore spots have heeled and these inserts have enabled me to walk in comfort all day, even at the fast pace I walk all day!!!!

Update: I have now been using these for several months and they are awesome! The comfort and stability they offer my feet are superb!!!! I highly recommend these inserts for anyone!!!! I walk 10-15 miles a day at work and replace them every 3 months.
Enthusiast: Campingon December 14, 2016
Love these insoles. I am constantly buying them for my wife and myself. Amazon almost always has our sizes and the prices are consistent with the store and even sometimes cheaper. Provide just the right amount of support especially when running or going for long walks.
on September 12, 2016
I checked the size charts and ordered according to my shoe/foot size and couldn't get these to fit inside my shoe with my foot. Out of my shoes, they feel supportive and comfortable though. I would imagine they are worth the purchase as long as they are the right size. I would keep in mind that these lift your foot up from the original shoe insole so these might make the depth of the shoe too short to wear comfortably.
on October 5, 2015
I am giving this two stars because I feel like it is not smart to sell such a broad spectrum of sizes available in one product, and therefore will not benefit a customer. These cost about $16 and for about $6 I bought the Dr scholls tri comfort inserts (the pink ones) from wal mart. I already cut these to my size (9), so I cannot return them. I am sure they would benefit some customers very well (I did read the reviews before purchasing), but when something is one size fits all, often the discussion of how it fits different people is easily flawed. I cut the toe length to fit my shoes (old asics gel shoes... Old but still in good condition and I thought new arch support would renew the shoe... ) my idea would have worked, but the length from the heel should have been taken off as well. Because in cutting the toe length, I did not realize that the arch in the insoles would be too near the ball of my foot. I should have cut off the heel as well as a bit from the toe. I think a better way to cut the insole would be to place your foot on it based on the location of the arch so that it sits comfortably in the shoe. Just keep that in mind before cutting/ purchasing
on July 23, 2017
(wife replying) Shoes don't seem to have any arch support in them anymore. So I buy these to put in all my shoes. They keep my feet feeling energized all day. I can run all my errands and still have energy to spare when I get done. These are really good inserts. Your feet will thank you.