Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dr. Scholl’s Extra Support Insoles // Superior Shock Absorption and Reinforced Arch Support for Big & Tall Men To Reduce Muscle Fatigue so You Can Stay on Your Feet Longer (for Men's 8-14)
|Price:||($6.49 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|You Save:||$6.02 (32%)|
- Designed for big and tall men whose feet and legs experience discomfort and fatigue from work and other activities
- Built with massaging gel technology and reinforced arch support, they help you feel comfortable and energized all-day
- Allows you to stay on your feet longer. Outrageous comfort – Gel waves massage the most sensitive areas on your feet and provide superior shock absorption
- Fits casual shoes, sneakers & work boots/shoes. Trim to fit
- Dr. Scholl's offers a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with the product; Unique U-shape design helps absorb stress caused by a heavier weight
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
IS THIS FOR ME?
We designed Dr. Scholl’s Extra Support Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles especially for big and tall men, whose feet and legs experience discomfort and fatigue from work and other activities. Built with Massaging Gel Advanced technology and reinforced heel and arch support, these insoles can help you feel more comfortable and energized all day.
Superior shock absorption and reinforced arch support
● Provides superior shock absorption and reinforced support for big & tall men to relieve the stress from daily activities and provide all-day comfort
● Reduces stress and lessens impact on joints
● Move over 10% more! A recent clinical study showed participants moved over 10% more with Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel waves.*
*Bayer Study 20311, 2018.
When you are comfortable, you have more energy to move. A new clinical study shows you will move over 10% more with softer, bouncier gel waves*
● The ripple wave in the heel has bouncier gel waves for a 'spring in your step'.
● The Responsive Wave Cushioning in the ball-of-foot area has softer gel waves that give you both cushioning and energy rebound.
● These softer, bouncier gel waves provide you with all-day superior comfort that allows you to feel energized and move more than ever before.
*Compared to original Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles
Tired, Achy Feet can keep you from moving at your best.
Muscle Fatigue is a broad condition in which your feet or legs feel sore or tired. and you can have symptoms such as swelling and soreness. Having muscle fatigue makes it difficult to fully live the busy life you want to live.
Not a medical diagnosis. For information purposes only.
● Step 1: Your shoes' current insoles are probably removable - take them out first.
● Step 2: Place insole into shoe to test for size.
● Step 3: If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
● Step 4: Insert insole into shoe gel side down.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at first signs of wear.
Tip! If your shoes' current insoles are removable, you can use them as a cutting guide for your new insoles.
|Massaging Gel Advanced Work Insoles||Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles||Massaging Gel Advanced Memory Fit Insoles||Massaging Gel Advanced Extra Support Insoles||Massaging Gel Advanced Heel Cushions||Massaging Gel Advanced Sport Insoles|
|WHICH DR. SCHOLL'S MASSAGING GEL ADVANCED PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?||All-day shock absorption and cushioning especially for hard surfaces||All-day comfort that allows you to stay on your feet longer||Pillow-soft memory foam conforms to your foot with gel waves for more bounce in your step||Superior shock absorption and reinforced arch support for big & tall men||Shock absorption and cushioning to relieve heel discomfort||Absorbs shock and reduces muscle fatigue in your feet, knees and lower back|
Explore our complete line of products designed to help you move more comfortably and confidently.
Need help choosing an insole? Try our Dr. Scholl’s Insole Advisor! Paste this link in your browser to get started: www.amazon.com/drschollsadvisor. Or click on the four insole categories below to learn more.
Comfort & Energy
All-day comfort that keeps you feeling more energized.
Comfort & Energy
We designed Dr. Scholl’s Comfort and Energy Extra Support Insoles especially for big and tall men whose feet and legs experience discomfort and fatigue from work and other activities. Built with Massaging Gel Technology and reinforced arch support, they help you feel comfortable and energized all-day. The package contains one pair of gel insoles to fit men's shoe sizes 8-14. Dr. Scholl's has been a trusted brand in foot care since 1904 when Dr. William Mathias Scholl, grandson of a cobbler, launched the company under the name Dr. Scholl Inc.
Covered by the Bayer HealthCare LLC – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. See below for details.
Other content [PDF 364 KB]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.99 x 2.36 x 14.33 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Item model number : I00091029
- Date First Available : October 31, 2016
- Manufacturer : Bayer HealthCare LLC
- ASIN : B01M3VQZQ7
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,773 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.