Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 4, 2014
i have inflammation due to diabetic neuropathy in my feet and other unknown nerve inflammation in my hands, fingers and shoulders. It is so powerful on normal infrared light (I don't use cold setting) that it reduced my pain everywhere. But i can only use for a few seconds on each problem spot. If i over use it, it causes more pain. It is the combination of the pulsing infrared light and that it is on infrared option that makes it work for me. I don't use the massage option. Also it is so hardy and long lasting. I get 6 months to a year of constant use. Works longer with alkaline batteries for me. Remarkable product. I researched what helps with my medical problem. Bought my first one in a Rite Aid pharmacy for $16. And just keep buying them until i wear them out. What will i do if they stop making them? I need to buy a bunch in advance. Ten bucks! Really?
on August 16, 2016
Works good for it size. Has some nice vibration. be perfect if it had softer tips. Bigger than it looks. I fills the palm of my husbands hands, and he has large hands.
on March 10, 2017
Good for those nagging aches and pains. Only problem is it depletes the batteries pretty quickly.
on June 20, 2012
This was recommended on the Dr. Oz show which is the only reason I bought it and believed it would work. I have really bad inflammation from time to time, and I thought this would be a perfect substitute for the gel ice packs. I really thought this was going to get cold but it does not. It gets as cold as plastic can get in a normal setting. The temperature is not even as cold as the lowest temp in your refrigerator. I ran it for 10 minutes straight with no difference at all. Nor does it get hot, I can feel a temperature change but I would consider it a mild warm. Pretty much all that works is the vibrating part which is nice but that's not why I bought it, and after awhile awhile becomes too much. Look else where for this kind of product. I wish Dr. Scholl's had been honest with the labeling of product and just called it what it really is: which is a mini massage.
on January 9, 2016
I actually use this on shoulders and my head it's not painful hard vibration but it is strong. It loosens up the base of my neck. I have used the heat the cold is small and not that cold. I love it for headaches,
I get migraines. I bought one for my friend who is a runner and get migraines she really likes it :)
on April 13, 2017
works great on my sore knees and back
on October 10, 2012
This is really mini, but good for travelling. Haven't tried the cold attachment. Hot is only warm. I like to use it with icy cold cream.
on August 27, 2014
This works perfect on my back after a long day of work. The vibration is surprisingly strong, but the heat/cold aspect of it does not work at all. Even so, great bargain if you just want a vibrating back massager
on June 18, 2014
I brought this as a gift for my girlfriend, because she had some shoulder pain. This is a nice little basic massager for someone who is in constant pain. The heat and cooling fixtures take awhile to get used to, but once you learn how to use them then it's a awesome tool.
on November 11, 2012
Saw this originally on Dr. Oz and ordered it. This is a great product. Cold attachment goes into the frig and the heat is infra red. Uses 3 AAA batteries and I suggest you get rechargable because they will go fast from all the times you will use this. Love it !! Recommend it too. Enjoy. Thanks Dr. Oz.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.