- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Pharmapacks. Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$13.74 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$5.13 (27%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks.
Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Sport Replacement Insoles (Women's Sizes 6-10) 1-Pair
- Cushions active feet where you need it most
- Absorbs shock and reduces stress on joints
- Money back guarantee!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Count | Style Name: Women
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
These insoles have the added benefit of hard/flexible structure for heel and arch support.
They wear very well and I even throw them in the washing machine & hang dry. They are easy to cut to size. On the bottom of the insoles are lines for different shoe size. You simply take scissors and cut along the line. The fabric lining does not fray on the cut edges.
* I am little bit over weight.
* I hurt (not injury) my knee previously when I played sports.
* I take public transit to work, so some walking is required daily.
* I do some light exercises every weekday.
Therefore, I am looking a set of good shoe insoles to provide comfort and supports I need. In general, I found the Gel ones work much better than the memory foam ones.
In the past 3 months, I tested the following using the same pair of shoes (New Balance running shoes):
* Airplus Ultra Work Insole, Men's, 6-Ounce (bought from Amazon)
* Airplus Airr Sport (bought in a local store)
* Profoot Ultra Gel Energizing Insoles (bought from Amazon)
* Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Sport Insoles (bought from Amazon)
* Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Work Insoles (Warlmart)
Here is my rating for these insoles (only to those bought from Amazon):
5 points: Airplus Ultra Work Insole, Men's, 6-Ounce
4 points: Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Sport Insoles
3 points: Profoot Ultra Gel Energizing Insoles
The main differences between Airplus Ultra Work Insole and Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Sport Insoles:
* They both appear very nice and supportive in the first 3 days of use.
* However, after 3 days, I found the Dr. Scholl's hard plastic support design is not as comfortable as the Airplus Ultra Work.
* I also found the gel in Airplus Ultra Work lasts longer. The manufacture claims to replace it every 6 months, but I normally replace them much sooner.
Please note that my rating is very subjective. One of my friends is perfectly happy about his Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Sport Insoles.
The secret is, when trimming these insoles you have to trim them so that they are about a half size larger than your shoe size. That way the insoles will sort of cup at the heel and toe. Think of it as the insole slightly bunching and hugging the walls of the interior of your shoe. This will prevent the insole from shifting or sliding during walking or running. I also want to add that these insoles are especially great for guys who wear wide shoes. I wear 3EE to 4EE width shoes and they fit perfectly. Put these insoles in every pair of shoes or boots you wear, and you won't regret it. Thanks to Dr. Scholl's for making a great product and amazon for their great prices.
I like the cushioning on the heel and I recently spent all day walking and my feet never got tired.
On the other hand, they have a hard plastic arch support that hurt my feet if I use them in my running shoes. My running shoes already have arch support, so I don't need more in my insoles and it is not removable.
If you are looking for insoles for running, you might want to try a different product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have used these religiously since 2010! I have moderate-to-very high arches, and these provide the perfect amount of support - enough to be super comfortable while in use, but... Read morePublished 9 days ago by GFReader
I bought these to put in my hiking boots and by the end of a 8 mile hike my feet are killing me. I'm not sure if they are intended for this type of use or what, but I probably... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
These work great in Converse All Star lo-tops. I was worried initially about the heel being too high inside the shoe, but these make my favorite shoes now comfortable enough to... Read morePublished 24 days ago by April Benefield
I insert these on top of the insole that comes with my Ryka shoes for high impact aerobic exercise.Published 26 days ago by J. Johnson