We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.5"
- Clog meets strappy sandal in this comfort-minded offering from Dr. Scholl's.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the moment its iconic exercise sandals hit the shelves in 1968, Dr. Scholl's has been a brand synonymous with comfortable footwear and healthy feet. Today, Dr. Scholl's offers footwear in a variety of fashionable styles that range from casual to elegant, to fun and funky. Dr. Scholl's continues its tradition of using the latest podiatric medicine and research to revolutionize the way Americans think of, and care for, their feet.
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 6.8 x 4.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B008JLYKX0
- Item model number: dance
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 11, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
She works 12 hour shifts, and has to be on her feet all day.
She has had this style /brand shoe before, and loved them, so these were a replacement.
They are highly recommended for anyone that has to be on there feet all day.
After these wear out, we will get another pair of the same style/brand.
There is a noticable difference in the softness of the material comparing the shoes I have with this new model. The new ones are HORRIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!
I used to get constant compliments and recommend them to everyone. No longer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had these shoes in black and i absolutely loved them for work they're just awesome. I'm constantly walking all day and on my feet and these absolutely do the job not to... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I seriously can run in these clogs. They are amazing! Super comfortable and light. Ordered 2 pair, wear all the time.Published 10 months ago by REBEKAH FERNANDEZ
But one shoe sqeeks it's annoying but other then that their comfortablePublished 11 months ago by TISHA