Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on February 28, 2013
this would have most likely gotten a 4-5 start review. My child hits all the buttons and you can link straight to the appstore out of kindle free time hitting the hat shaped button on the main menu takes you to an advert that seems to be an extension of the Book if you select any of the titles on this page you go straight to the buy it screen on amazon. I dont have one click purchases enable so it not an issue but might be fore anyone who hasn't seen this.

It seems to me the company found a work aroud the free time app in order to sell products. I hope this is not the case as I do like the setup with the books.
on February 28, 2013
Purchased for a young reader and myself, a kid at heart. I have several of these books at home, but it's nice to have them on the go as well. Nice, bright colors, cool sounds and interactive tap on or turn page. Really like how it engages the young reader! Nice collection of Dr. Seuss books for a good price. Overall, very satisified.
on November 7, 2012
My 3 year old granddaughter loves Dr Suess and especially the ABC book and Hop on Pop. She stays entertained and has become more familiar with the words so it could help her to develop reading skills. I expect it will be a favorite well into kindergarten and grade school.
on June 5, 2013
We needed an app to keep our four year old entertained during our last vacation. We didn't want him watching TV shows all the time so this was great to keep him entertained while learning and working on his reading skills.

The narrators do a great job of reading the stories and the sound effects are great.

Now I just want mi Kindle back from my 4 year old!
on August 16, 2013
My 2 yo son loves this app - will follow along and "flip pages" on screen and has books memorized and "reads" to Mommy the hardcover versions for bedtime reading. So cute!
on March 5, 2013
This app freezes the Motorola Xoom tablet. I had to completely restart because it wouldn't let me back out of the app when it froze. If I had known this, I wouldn't have wasted my money on it. Now, I'm not sure what to do.
on April 21, 2016
These are great but the iPhone version is much better and cheaper. The iPhone version is animated and as you tap things they move. I am disappointed.
on May 27, 2014
My kids love it, they love to have it as auto play and love to interact touching the parts in the screen and seeing the words pop-up
on January 4, 2013
WE got the collection for my four year old for Christmas. She loves the books. She touch the word and the kindle will tell her the word. The kindle will read the book to her or I can read the books to her.
on March 7, 2015
5 stories for $10 not worth the cost, my kids love the format, but with no printing cost - the price should be more realistic