CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Dr. Seuss What's in the Cat's Hat? Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Learning fun, sensory skills, memory and deductive reasoning, creativity, answering questions accurately
- Product contents hat, 33 cards, game rules manual, age 3+, number of players to 4
- Awards won Oppenheim Platinum Award, 2010 Creative Child Game of the Year Award, Parents Choice Silver Award, 2010 NAPPA Honors, 2010 The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Play Advances Language Award
- The wonder forge features family games designed to bridge generation gaps and build family bonds
- Its preschool sub-brand, can do that, games, is designed to celebrate the can do in every kid, with games that engage children physically, socially and creatively
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Cat in the Hat has something mysterious in his hat and wants you to play along!. Get ready for multi-sensory fun as you and your friends use your eyes, ears, fingers, and nose to figure out what’s inside! Use items from around the house—is it a toy car, an apple, a toothbrush? No two games are ever the same!
Silly and creative
Use the mystery hat!
In this dynamic game, one player, the Hat Master, hides a household object—an orange, a sock, a small toy, it could be anything—inside the hat. The other players use questions, clues, and the hat’s fun interactive exploratory features to discover what’s inside! Is it something we eat? What room does it belong in? Try feeling the hat with your elbows, poking your finger through a hole, or looking at the object through the magic crystalline window for clues!
How to play, snapshot!
Shuffle the cards put them face down in rows. Choose a Hat Master to put a household object inside the hat. Make sure they keep it super secret! On your turn, flip over two cards; choose one of the two cards. If it’s a Question card, ask the Hat Master the question on the card. If it’s an Action card, explore the hat according to the instructions on the card. Now you can guess what the Mystery Object is; if you’re not right, it’s the next Guesser’s turn! If one of the Guessers correctly guesses the Mystery Object, they win. If the Guessers go through all the cards without being able to guess correctly, the Hat Master wins!
Wonder Forge has won over 120 prestigious awards by creating good-for-you games that encourage, teamwork, healthy competition, and get-up-and-go active play! Dr. Seuss What’s in the Cat’s Hat? is a winner of the 2010 Oppenheim Platinum Award, 2010 Creative Child Game of the year Award, 2010 Parents’ Choice Silver Award, 2010 National Parenting Publications Honors (NAPPA), 2010 The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, 2010 Play Advances Language Award, 2012 Canadian Toy Test Council Children’s Choice Award
What's In The Box?
1 Hat, 32 Exploration Cards, 1 Game Rules Manual. This game is intended for 2 or more players ages 3 and up.
Tickle your senses!