Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 22, 2016
This is a wonderful collections of my childhood favorites that can now be easier passed down. I remember my mom reading these books to me as a child, and then later on I reading them myself. Now I can reads these to my children and they can hear these great stories from one of the best children's authors! They love being able to choose which book they want to read and just switching to the next one when one is complete.
on October 23, 2016
Great Read-Aloud Books
This amazing app has 3 options: read to me, read it yourself o rauto play and Dr. Seuss’ books sound great when they are read aloud. My daughter loves all of them. Ah also she can touch the screen and the words appears too!!.Really a great application for kids to begin to love reading
review image
on May 25, 2014
I bought this for my six year old niece and she loves it and uses it a lot. In a few months she has really improved a lot with her reading after using because she can highlight any word she doesn't know it it will say it. She is now reading regular children's books quite well. I was amazed.
on March 14, 2014
Oceanhouse Media, Inc never fails to amaze me! This collection of books has kept both of my daughters (2 & 6) entertained for hours. It has three ways to read the book, Read it By Myself, Read it to Me and Autoplay. Each page is clickable anywhere on the page and has some way to interact. It has been helping my 6yr old learn words because you can click on individual words and it reads the word. It helps her frustration when she cant sound them out. Awesome collection, I recommend them for everyone with children!
on February 16, 2016
These have been wonderful for my 5 year old granddaughter on road trips. She is familiar with the stories from me reading them to her, and this app will read to her and/or let her point to words and read just that word to her. It is great for kids learning "sight words."
on May 25, 2013
These classics are on par with Dr. Seuss's regular quality and are a delight to read both adult and child. We love that there are multiple options to read (read it to me, read it myself) and that each part of the story is interactive. Whether its tapping a word to hear it again or on and object to hear what it is, it helps your child learn and grow and not simply be entertained.
on April 12, 2013
I am a big fan of other Oceanhouse Media apps, typically with clear graphics and overall good quality. While the Dr. Seuss short story collection is a nice addition, I am surprised with some quality issues. For example, in the story "Too Many Daves" the last few words of the story are clipped off in the audio. Annoying to have the end of the story missing! (Hopefully will be corrected in an update?) Images are also a bit blurry compared to other Seuss apps (Green Eggs and Ham, Cat in the Hat, Horton Hears a Who, etc.) and it's obvious not as much effort went into the audio (limited sound effects that are obviously recycled clips from other apps from Oceanhouse).

Despite not being of the same calibre of some other apps, I am sure these issues will be irrelevant to my one and three year old grandchildren. I think they will enjoy these short stories immensely--and that is what really matters.
11 comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 7, 2016
My five year old daughter is a HUGE Seuss fan, and loves this collection of not-so-well known books. She did mention that one of the books only showed 2 pages and was incomplete .
on August 12, 2015
My kids love this collection...the stories are hilarious! Plus, the "read to me" version highlights the words as it goes along so it helps them with word recognition. I would definitely recommend this app.
on March 9, 2016
Love this narrator and who can say no to Dr. Seuss' madness?! Love it!