Dr. Singha's Mustard Bath, Therapeutic Bath Salts, 8 Ounce - Relaxing Bath Salts with Essential Oils For Sore Muscles
($1.26 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$0.89 (8%)|
|Ingredients||Sodium carbonate, certified organic powdered mustard seed, pure grade essential oils of wintergreen, eucalyptus, rosemary and thyme & gum benzoin. Nothing Artificial See more|
|Item Weight||0.6 Pounds|
About this item
- ✯PERFECT THERAPEUTIC BATH SALTS: On The Market. Natural and organic bath soak formulated for achy joints, swollen feet, sore muscles, damaged skin, healing cuts, easing muscle strain, soothing back pain and recovery. Makes a perfect relaxation gift or at home spa set.
- ✯RELAX & REJUVENATE: All natural, therapeutic and alkaline bath salts with certified Organic Mustard Powder and Pure Essential Oils in a base of sodium carbonate: helping to open, purify and soothe your entire body.
- ✯OUR GIFT TO MOMS: Because you’ve earned It. Whether you have swollen feet, aching back, stiff muscles or irritated skin – treat yourself to a unique combination of oils and salts designed to nourish, soothe and hydrate while it relaxes.
- ✯AROMATIC ESSENTIAL OILS: Penetrate the skin leaving it feeling soft, cleansed and fragrant as well as giving a general feeling of well being. The warmth of the mustard and the hot water opens pores, supports blood flow and assists in the elimination of acid waste & impurities.
- ✯SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Here at the Dr.Singha’s we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products, which is why we stand behind every single item that we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
Product detailsSize:8 Ounce
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 6 x 3 inches; 9.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 561852
- Department : Bath & Shower
- UPC : 731646237153 787734311687 659051344238 798412444429 707004082246 793379177885 883333022433
- Manufacturer : Dr. Singha's
- ASIN : B00016WU6A
Best Sellers Rank:
#7,919 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #42 in Bath Salts
- Customer Reviews:
for external use only. keep out of children's reach. do not use if hot baths are inadvisable. avoid contact eith eyes. in the unlikely event that discomfort occurs, consult your healthcare practicioner.
Sodium carbonate, certified organic powdered mustard seed, pure grade essential oils of wintergreen, eucalyptus, rosemary and thyme & gum benzoin. Nothing Artificial
foot bath- dissolve 1 large table spoon of the formula in a bowl of hot water. soak for 20 minutes. finish with a short cold soak. full bath- add 2 oz to a hot bath. relax in the water for 20 minutes. finish with a cold shower, dry with a rough towel, ieep warm and relax for best results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
Compare with similar items
Dr Teal's Foaming Bath with Pure Epsom Salt, Soothe & Sleep with Lavender, 34 Ounces, purple, 3030009
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes of Pure Genuine Zechstein Chloride - Resealable Magnesium Supplement Bag That Will Outperform Leading Epsom Salts (8 lb)
Tree Hut Detoxifying Mediterranean Salt Soak Fig & Olive, 3Ibs, Ultra Hydrating Epsom for Nourishing Essential Body Care
Epsoak Epsom Salt 19 lb. Bulk Bag Magnesium Sulfate USP
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Dr. Singha's Natural Therapeutics, Inc.||Amazon.com||Enviromedica||Amazon.com||San Francisco Salt Company|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The affects are wonderful. I get out of the bath feeling markedly better. I’m not a medical professional so I can’t speak with great knowledge about this. I’ve have some serious challenges physically (cancer ...breast, spine, sacrum, hips, sternum), arthritis, and am in my 70’s. Without chemo or radiation managed to be free of cancer 4+ years so far, take baths and do radical things to turn my life around. So far, so good. I like to be open minded now. Recommend this product & hope you like it as well.
Quite by accident I can across the product online and thought Whatvdo I have to lose?
I asked my physical therapist, who admitted she had no experience with it and cautioned me if I planned to try it. And if I had a positive reaction, to let her know by all means!
Well, I completed my first mustard bath twenty minutes ago. I can barely express how wonderful it was!
Now, I do not fit comfortably in the standard bathtub, being six foot tall and 185 lbs. I cannot get all of me under the water at once. So I shifted around, being sure my sciatic hip and the back of by head were under water.
The cold shower was exhilarating, and the rough towel rub down was great
I am sitting here now with a cup of tea, perspiring mildly into my terry cloth robe.
I cannot believe how great I feel.
A number of years ago I was in Finland and treated to a genuine sauna. The way I felt after is the way I feel now
Better than an American health club “sauna” or a Russian banya.
I can see this becoming a weekly habit!
Thank you, Dr. Singha.
(Perhaps next time I should use the mustard rub before the bath.)
Edit: I really did like this, and if you can afford to buy the remade one, do it. I'm going to try 1/4 c baking soda and 1 TBLS mustard powder/bath - I like to keep it simple and cheap when I can.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.