Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 440 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 720 reviews
on April 6, 2016
This Dr Teals lavender bath salt is so relaxing. I have a problem with restless legs and night time leg cramps. I get up and run some hot water in the tub and add this product and just sit in there for a while and get back in bed and my legs don't cramp or be restless the rest of the night. it really works. I'm not sure if its the lavender that is in the Epsom salt or the hot water but all I know is it does work for me ,so I can get back to sleep..
on November 23, 2015
This stuff is great. It smells nice (not strong) and it makes my skin feel soft after a nice long hot peaceful bath. My wife and I almost bought some overprised hipster salts at a local market... When they surprised us with "and we include this little bag for your salts so the frankensense and murr don't stop up your drain"... I quickly replied that we would pass on their salt, because our trusty old Dr Teals never gives us any problems and it isn't trying to be anything other than good stuff.
on April 13, 2017
Love the quality of Dr.Teal's products and this Epsom salt bath soak is no exception. Lovely strong but not overwhelming lavender scent that will slip you deep into relaxation. I love this to help heal sore muscles or for a wind down after work. Only rated 4 stars because of the price. You can buy at ocean state job lot/Walmart for significantly cheaper. Considering a usual tub requires about 2 cups of Epsom salt to be nicely saturated, you want to make sure you have more than two bags on hand if you take a couple baths a week like I do!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 3, 2015
I have used this Dr. Teals Lavender Epson Salt in the past but I really forgot about how good it was. I did a search for Epson Salt and I saw it again. Its like detoxing your whole body.
I love the scent of lavender essential oil. .My body has been hurting a lot so I decided to relax in the bath with the lavender Epson salt .Its a mazing it is so serene and the smell is so good. I put 2 cups in the water and light a lavender candle next to it.It says soak for 20 nut I stayed for 30 The Epson salt really relaxes you.and some soft music. Ingredients are as follows Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Fragrance, Lavandula Hybrida Grosso Oil (Lavender)..
I paid full price for this its a little exspensive but its worth it.
on March 13, 2017
Love this. When I work 16 hour days on my feet and my body feels broken after, I take a bath with this epsom salt and I feel brand new again. Smells so good too
on October 26, 2015
I am a repeat customer of this brand and scent of epsom salt, and have very much enjoyed relaxing in a hot bath with this salt many times. These dissolve quickly and smell wonderful! They leave no residue in my tub. I also love the closure on the bag. It is similar in function to a ziploc bag, but instead of solid lines of plastic to line up perfectly to get it sealed properly, it's almost like plastic velcro, little plastic nubs that lock onto each other, but immeasurably easier to use than velcro (I know...velcro seems easy enough already, but if you have weak hands or wrists, you will understand that velcro can be a challenge for some.)
on November 23, 2014
I just like the fragrance of this Lavender Epsom Salt and find a good bath soak refreshing with this product. I find the smell nice and strong so if Lavender smell is not your thing, this may be overly strong smell. I usually add scents to the plain Epsom Salt so this allows me to have the best of both world. I usually buy this locally but was lazy so got it on line. I especially like to use after a day of laboring in the garden.
on April 9, 2017
Dr. Teal's, Dr. Teal's and your lavender thrills!
This is the best Epsom salt to soak in the bathtub with. The lavender scent isn't to strong and I swear I feel it pulling the toxins out of me.
on August 16, 2013
Why people spend a fortune on bubble bath products when they can use Epsom salt is beyond me. Our mothers and grandmothers did it right. Espom salt is a tested, wonderful, way to detoxify your body and skin. Although I normally would buy the Espom salt cheaper at a grocery store, I love the lavender scent and the convenience of having it delivered to my door step. I pour it in a beautiful vintage glass container to make it extra luxe.
on July 21, 2015
Great scent and product but pricier than others. I run out quickly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.