|Brand Name||Dr Teal's|
|Item model number||3030004|
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 2.5 x 6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||2.75 x 2.5 x 6 inches|
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, Pre & Post Workout, 3lbs
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RELIEVE SORE MUSCLES & TIRED FEET: Pure Epsom salt has remarkable benefits and therapeutic qualities that serve as a natural way to relieve stress, ease aches, and soothe tired feet. Combining Epsom salt with Menthol, known to comfort and relieve overworked muscles, to create our Dr Teal's Pre & Post Workout Soaking Solution allows for optimum performance.
- ESSENTIAL OIL BENEFITS: Fresh citrus natural essential oils help energize the body while mint extracts have a calming effect that relieve sore muscles.
- QUICK & EASY REGIMEN: To experience all the natural benefits of Epsom salt, pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal's under warm, running bath water. Soak for at least 15 minutes for muscle relief and full body relaxation. For best results, repeat this regimen twice each week.
- RESEALABLE BAG: Now our bags are equipped with a Velcro™ closure to keep moisture out and fragrance in ; Naturally removes body's impurities and toxins
- SUBSCRIBE & SAVE: Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaking Solutions are already a great value, but use Amazon’s “Subscribe and Save” feature to save even more on your favorite fragrances, all made in the USA.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Dr Teal's Epsom Salt
Relax, Relieve, Recharge.
About Dr Teal's
From foaming bath to epsom soaks, all Dr Teal's products combine the amazing benefits of pure epsom salt and the restorative qualities of essential natural oils so you can relax, rejuvenate, and ready yourself for whatever life has in store.
The Story of Epsom Salt
Relax, Relieve, Recharge
The name 'Epsom Salt' came from the town Epsom, England where in 1618 a farmer's cows refused to drink the local water because of its bitter taste. He tried applying the water to scratches and rashes and found that they healed remarkably quickly. The taste and healing powers of the water were the result of natural Magnesium Sulfate. Over the course of time magnesium sulfate, also known as pure epsom salt, has proven to play an important role in soothing muscle aches, exfoliating dead skin, relieving sore feet, improving sleep, and reducing stress.
- Revitalize tired, achy muscles
- Relax and relieve stress
- Refresh skin
Human Health Benefits
Relief For Tired, Achy Muscles
The Magnesium Sulfate in Dr Teal's products can help relieve sore, achy muscles. Try creating a muscle relaxing paste by dissolving a tbsp of epsom salts into a cup of hot water and cooling the solution in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Relaxation And Stress Relief
Because of its ability to refresh skin and relax muscles, the epsom salt in Dr Teal’s products can relieve stress. A warm epsom salt soak before bed can even contribute to a good night's rest.
The coarse texture and rich nutrients of the Magnesium Sulfate found in all Dr Teal’s products help cleanse and get rid of dead skin cells, leaving it silky, smooth, hydrated and healthy.
|Restore & Replenish Epsom Salt||Detoxify & Energize Epsom Salt||Soothe & Sleep Epsom Salt||Unscented Epsom Salt||Relax & Relief Epsom Salt|
|Benefits||Relieve sore muscle and tired feet, helps provide relief from stress||Sore muscle relief, helps remove built up toxins in the body||Relieve stress, encourage sleep, relax the body||Revitalize tired, achy muscles and refresh skin's appearance||Stimulate senses, ease muscle aches and pains|
|Fragrance||Pink Himalayan||Ginger||Lavender||Unscented||Eucalyptus & Spearmint|
|Size||3 Lb.||3 Lb.||3 Lb.||6 Lb.||3 Lb.|
|Key Ingredients||Bergamot & Sweet Orange essential oils, Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P.||Clay, Ginger essential oils, Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P.||Lavender essential oils, Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P.||Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P.||Eucalyptus and spearmint essential oils, Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P.|
How To Use
Soak Away Sore Muscles
Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes, and let the rich minerals absorb through the skin, offering relief to sore muscles.
Exfoliate Your Skin
Mix a handful of Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt with a handful of your favorite body wash. Gently massage mixture onto skin to slough away dry patches, revealing a healthier-looking complexion.
Relieve Sprains and Stings
Add 1 cup of Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt to 1 quart of warm water. Immerse a washcloth in the solution, then wring out excess water. Apply the warm washcloth to the affected area until the wash cloth is no longer warm. Repeat 2 or 3 times to help reduce pain and swelling.
Dr Teal’s Pre & Post Workout Epsom Salt Soaking Solution soothes muscles, relieves sore feet, relaxes and rejuvenates the body, and reduces stress. Made in the USA, our Epsom salt soak is pure Epsom salt (Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P.) combined with natural essential oils. For best results, soak in a bath with 2 cups for at least 15 minutes, twice a week. Dr Teal’s products are not tested on animals and are for external use only. Do not digest. Directions: Soak away sore muscles. Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal's Epsom Salt under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes for relief of sore muscles.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The package design includes a zip-lock across the top. It’s shape and size make it hard to keep on the edge of the spa tub. It would be more convenient for this to be in a plastic container similar to bubble baths. In fact, when our bubble bath product by another brand wears out, I’m really rinsing it out and pouring DrTeals salts into the container.