Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Dr. Ronald E. Cottle
Dr. Ronald E. Cottle is the Founder and President Emeritus of Christian Life School of Theology (CLST Global), the Founder and President Emeritus of the Apostolic Council of Transformational Servant-Leaders (ACTS) and the Founder and President of the Embassy School of Leadership (ESOL).
He received a diploma in Theology from Southeastern Bible Institute, Lakeland, Florida, a B.A. in English-Religion, Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Florida, the M-Div. from Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary, Columbia, South Carolina, and both the Ph.D. in Religion and the M.S.Ed. and Ed.D. in Higher Education from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles. Dr. Cottle and his wife of sixty-plus years, Joanne reside in Columbus, Georgia and have one son, Ron Jr.
Customers Also Bought Items By
In this book, you will analyze each statement of the Beatitudes and search out its abiding principles and apply them to their life as twenty-first century Christians. Reading this book will help you:
- Better understand the Beatitudes and their message from Jesus
- Examine and understand the permanent principles in each of these remarkable sayings of our Lord
- Be able to apply these principles to their life today and explore ways to use them daily
- Want to continue to study and increase their appreciation of the Bible as God’s Word
- Learn the basic rules of Biblical interpretation
- Learn the four "R's" of salvation
- Learn the passive qualities of Christ's work in us - The Christian's State
- Learn the active qualities of Christ's work through us - The Christian's Relationships
- Glean valuable insights from the original biblical languages and historical context
When the Revised Standard Version was introduced in 1952, this word was translated as to equip. Somehow, "to equip the saints for the work of ministry" became the default terminology, and remains to this day. Dr. Cottle sees it in a much different way. As you study Apostolic Alignment, you will understand why.
- See the five-fold ministry tasks from a different perspective.
- Develop an appreciation for intensive word study.
- Improve the technical aspects of sermon preparation.
- Integrate your spiritual and technical sermon development efforts for greater clarity and presentation.
Converted, born-again men and women are the only true and full re-presenters God has on the earth. There is no second avenue, no “Plan B,” for the salvation of the race and the recovery of the earth. In his unique and powerful way, Dr. Cottle underscores and clarifies the central message of T. Austin-Sparks' book, The Representation of the Invisible God.
- Discover the significance of apostolic leadership.
- Learn to identify and validate leading apostles.
- Realize the value of an apostolic strategy as a way to reach into and influence a culture.
- Understand Apostolic Hubs and how they engage community and culture.
Apostolic Architecture is not about buildings. It is about building. It is raising up apostolic leaders who understand the times in which we live and know what must be done effectively to influence the surrounding culture. Committed to extending the reach of the Gospel globally, apostolic houses, centers, and hubs will equip and align an empowered body of apostolic Christians to use their gifts and talents to permeate their unique spheres of influence.