- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0050FKPU0
- UPC: 662425021239 885168122869
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,124 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
DrFormulas' Best Probiotics for Women & Men | Nexabiotic Multi Probiotic with Saccharomyces Boulardii, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, B. infantis, Prebiotic 60 Count Capsules (Not Pearls)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- ADVANCED - Nexabiotic is DrFormulas' best 23 strain multi probiotic containing Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus acidophilus and 21 other probiotics with prebiotic.
- EFFECTIVE - Unlike unprotected capsules that dissolve in stomach acid, Nexabiotic's vegetarian plant-based Delayed Released Capsules ensure maximum probiotic efficacy and is not just an enteric coating.
- SMALL & STRONG - Unlike hard to swallow pearls, each tiny easy to swallow capsule has 17.25 billion CFUs at the time of manufacture to support regular bowel movements and digestive health for men and women.
- DIVERSE - Hardy soil based probiotic organisms, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species, diarrhea shortening Lactobacillus acidophilus and Saccharomyces boulardii probiotics
- SAFE - Nexabiotic Advanced Probiotics is made in the USA in a FDA inspected GMP NSF Facility. Your safety is our priority.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Probiotics are everywhere. In a healthy person there are billions in the gut and on the skin.
No Refrigeration Required - Room Temperature Stable
Featuring Advanced Lyophilization (Freeze-drying) Technology. Freeze-drying allows the probiotics to remain dormant until they reach the small intestine where they are reactivated upon exposure to moisture.
Contains the Hardy Probiotic Strains Bacillus Coagulans and Bacillus Subtilis. These strains are able to protect themselves by turning into spores to withstand extreme drought, temperatures, and even the acidic environment of the stomach.
- Featuring Advanced Lyophilization (Freeze-drying) Technology.
- Contains the Hardy Probiotic Strains Bacillus Coagulans and Bacillus Subtilis.
- Expires Two Years from the Date of Manufacture.
What makes Nexabiotic Better?
- Doctor researched and formulated.
- Features probiotic strains studied and published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Utilizes one of a kind acid resistant capsules that are more effective than pearls, enteric coated capsules, and powders!
Uniquely combines commonly recommended probiotics by gastroenterologists and doctors:
- Saccharomyces boulardii (S. boulardii).
- Bifidobacterium animalis subspecies lactis (B. infantis).
- Bacillus subtilis (B. subtilis).
- Bacillus coagulans (B. coagulans).
- Also contains maltodextrin (glucose multimer) prebiotics - food to keep the probiotics healthy and alive.
Nexabiotic helps support:
- Gastrointestinal Health.
- Immune Health.
- Skin Health.
- Mood Health.
- And much more!
Doctor Engineered and Formulated - Contains Two Probiotics Recommended by Doctors
With 23 Probiotic Strains in Total!
Nexabiotic is one of the most diverse formulas featuring:
- Saccharomyces boulardii (S. boulardii).
- Bifidobacterium infantis (B. infantis).
- Lactobacillus acidophilus.
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
- Lactobacillus plantarum.
- Lactobacillus casei.
- Lactobacillus helveticus.
- Lactobacillus salvarius.
- Lactobacillus lactis.
- Lactobacillus paracasei.
- Lactobacillus brevis.
- Lactobacillus gasseri.
- Enterococcus faecium (E. faecium).
- Streptococcus thermophilus.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum.
- Bifidobacterium breve.
- Bacillus coagulans.
- Bacillus subtilis.
- Bifidobacterium longum.
Saccharomyces Boulardii (S. boulardii)
Discovered by French scientist Henri Boulard in 1923. He noticed that the people indigenous to Southeast Asian would chew on the peels of lychee and mangosteen fruits to ward off the diarrhea-causing disease cholera. Modern scientists have found that S. boulardii has antitoxin, antimicrobial, and anti inflammatory effects.
Bifidobacterium Animalis Lactis (Formerly Named B. infantis)
Considered one of the earliest colonizers of the human gut, Bifidobacterium infantis or B infantis for short has been found to remove cholesterol from its environment as well as to normalize the acidity of the gut. It also interacts with the immune system to help provide a healthier immune response.
Stomach Acid-Resistant Vegetarian Capsules
Protects the Probiotics Inside from Stomach Acid
Our delivery system is durable yet flexible. Tablets and pearls are difficult to administer to those who have trouble swallowing- requiring you to grind up each dose which damages the probiotics.
Carefully Crafted from Start to Finish
- Freeze-dried probiotics that are room temperature stable.
- Stomach acid resistant delayed release vegetarian capsules.
- 23 diverse probiotic strains including L acidophilus, B infantis, and S boulardii.
- Maltodextrin (glucose) prebiotic.
- †34.5 Billion CFUs Per Two Capsules.
- †measured at the time of manufacture.
Supports Gastrointestinal Health
Probiotics help your body break down food. They love it in there since it's a warm, moist, and protected environment. They actually live off of the food that you eat, reducing your caloric intake. In doing so, probiotics play an important role in digestion and have been found to support regular bowel movements.
One particular strain, Bacillus coagulans, has been found to be helpful in improving the vaginal flora, improving abdominal pain and bloating in irritable bowel syndrome patients, and increasing immune response to viral challenges.
Supports Skin Health
The skin and gut are intimately connected. In fact, they form one continuous surface. If you unfolded your gut you would find that it has the surface area of 300 square meters, roughly the size of an Olympic tennis court.
In terms of numbers, you actually have more gut than you have skin. Probiotics also live on your skin and several studies have found a connection between gut and skin health.
Supports Immune Health
70% of your immune system resides in the gut. Your immune system is constantly sampling the contents of your gut and is constantly interacting with the probiotics inside. The complexity of this interaction is still being studied.
One thing is for certain- probiotics act as competition for bad actors inside the gut and help them, prevent them from becoming too big of a problem. In doing so, they help support your immune system.
Supports Mental Health
Another less well known interaction occurs between the gut and brain. This is called the 'gut-brain axis' and recent studies have linked chronic gut inflammation to mental depression.
The probiotic strains within Nexabiotic have been chosen because they are known good probiotics that are well-tolerated and Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA.
Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nexabiotic Advanced||Nexabiotic Infants - Probiotics for Infants, Babies, & Kids||Nexabiotic for Women - with 50x Cranberry For Urinary Tract Health||Nexabiotic Gummies for Kids and Adults||Nexabiotic Colon Cleanse Probiotics for Weight Loss||Nexabiotic Pearls for Kids and Adults|
|Number of Probiotic Strains||23 including B infantis, S boulardii, L Acidophilus||23 including B infantis, S boulardii, L Acidophilus||23 including B infantis, S boulardii, L Acidophilus||Bacillus coagulans||Lactobacillus acidophilus||6 including B infantis, L acidophilus|
|Dose per Serving at time of Manufacture||†34.5 Billion CFUs per 2 Capsules||†17 Billion CFUs per Capsule||†17 Billion CFUs per Capsule||†2.0 Billion CFUs||25mg Lactobacillus acidophilus||†6.0 Billion CFUs|
|Protection from Stomach Acid||✓||Contains acid resistant probiotics such as B coagulans, B subtillis, S boulardii, Lactobacillus, B bifidum, B infantis||✓||Contains the acid resistant probiotic Bacillus coagulans||Contains the acid resistant probiotic Lactobacillus acidophilus||✓|
|Format||Tiny Easy-to-Swallow Capsules||Pre-dosed Flavorless, Easy to Mix Probiotic Powder in Easy to Open Capsules||Tiny Easy-to-Swallow Capsules||Strawberry and Orange Kosher Gummies with Multivitamins and Omega-3||Colon Cleanse Diet Pills with Probiotics for Weight Loss||Tiny Easy-to-Swallow Probiotic Pearls|
|Made for||Ages 12 and Up||Infants and Up||Ages 12 and Up||Ages 2+||Adults||Kids & Adults|
The human GI tract is home to an estimated 100 trillion live bacteria. Most are good and if you’re healthy bad microorganisms form only a small percentage. If the population of harmful bacteria begins to outnumber the number of good probiotics then it could affect your digestive processes and your immune system.
How can you prevent this? Minimize the number of undesirable bacteria and promote the presence of beneficial bacteria by taking DrFormulas Nexabiotic Multi Probiotic. Probiotics are essential for supporting your body’s normal functions. The probiotics found in your gut assist with the breakdown of food which promotes the absorption of nutrients and help support your immune system. These are just 3 of the 23 probiotic strains active in DrFormulas Nexabiotic Multi Probiotic:
Lactobacillus acidophilus: One of the more commonly used strains, these beneficial bacteria are recommended for acute diarrhea
Bifidobacterium bifidum: This microflora boosts the activity of the large intestine to eradicate harmful bacteria. It is also vital for producing essential B vitamins.
Saccharomyces boulardii: This probiotic strain is also used in the treatment of diarrhea. Studies have found it to be helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Crohn’s disease.
Why Nexabiotic? The answer is simple. Nexabiotic Multi Probiotic capsules have been designed to assist and improve all aspects of probiotic function. These probiotic pills have a unique formulation of 23 different kinds of probiotic in a single stomach-acid resistant capsule with 17.25 billion CFUs of probiotics in each capsule: enough to restore your digestive balance and help you look and feel healthy again. To be certain that these live probiotics can survive the harsh condition of stomach acid, the capsules have been engineered to delay the release of their contents until after they pass through the stomach, exactly where they need to be.
Go with your gut. Get Nexabiotic!
Style: Advanced | Size: 60 Count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationSafety Warning: Probiotics may cause gas, bloating, and gastrointestinal discomfort, especially when taken food. Take on an empty stomach for the best results. Initially, use of probiotics may cause nausea, diarrhea, and/or constipation. If side effects worsen, discontinue the use and consult your primary care physician. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MILK
Legal DisclaimerSafety Warning: Probiotics may cause gas, bloating, and gastrointestinal discomfort, especially when taken food. Take on an empty stomach for the best results. Initially, use of probiotics may cause nausea, diarrhea, and/or constipation. If side effects worsen, discontinue the use and consult your primary care physician. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MILK
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.