Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The master of modern horror, Wes Craven, presents a riveting adaptation of the chilling classic featuring Jennifer Esposito (SUMMER OF SAM), Omar Epps (IN TOO DEEP), Jonny Lee Miller (TRAINSPOTTING), Vitamin C (GET OVER IT), and Jeri Ryan (STAR TREK: VOYAGER). When a team of techno-savvy thieves breaks into a high-security vault, they don't discover priceless artwork ... they find a crypt that hasn't been opened for 100 years! Suddenly, the ancient terror of Dracula is unleashed in the chaotic 21st century. Free to follow his pursuits of seduction and power, Dracula's first destination is America and the exotic city of New Orleans, a place where he feels right at home. Not far behind, however, is a young vampire hunter (Miller) from London, determined to save a young woman (Justine Waddell) with whom Dracula shares his dark legacy!
- Making Of
- Deleted Footage With Commentary
- Audition Footage
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
This film was a very good introduction to the continuing series of this genre. The other films in this series were Dracula 2 and
Dracula 3. Paired together, they were excellent entertainment. Also, I thought that Cursed was a little goofy. But, I would show this
film to my children and I don't think it would scare the heck out of them. As I stated before, paired together, they were very
If you haven't actually seen the movie, it was released right around the time that it was trendy to have really beautiful people star in horror flicks. So you'll notice that almost all of the cast could be on a runway, modeling. It also offers a different theory to the Dracula mythos that I found interesting. It was a combination of all of that and the fact that the soundtrack was awesome (if you like hard rock/heavy metal) that really made this film entertaining for me (I remember going out and buying the CD right after seeing the movie in theaters).
It's definitely not for everyone, but I did think Gerard Butler made an awesome Dracula, even if he wasn't all 300 ripped back then.
Most recent customer reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Horror
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Mystery & Thrillers
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Entertainment > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Entertainment > Dimension Films
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Video > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Miramax Home Video > Dimension Films