Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon Baby Gift Guide
Customer Discussions > Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne forum

Dragon Age: For the Ladies??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 22, 2010 10:35:23 AM PST
BlackestRose says:
Ok, so I just finished reading DA: the stolen throne. I must say that I am wonderfully surprised! I love the game, beat it and am playing it again so that I can become queen! Bwaahaahaa
Any way, why are there not more games like this? More ladies like myself would be playing if there was more steamy romance and violent gore! The book was great and find myself loving Loghain! and Maric. Is anyone out there loving this game and book as much as me? I loved the vulnerability that these two warriors showed one another and their women. I love the power that the ladies have as warriors yet they are still...women with feelings and desires! ::sigh:: Can't wait to go home so that I can play my Sodding game!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Dec 22, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 22, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne
Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne by David Gaider (Paperback - March 3, 2009)
4.2 out of 5 stars (202)