+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Scalable combat options that let you decide the level of control you have over your party, including NPCs. Issue orders, set your own tactical AI, or take control of any party member to lead the charge.
- 6 possible playable preludes known as 'Origin Stories' which along with your play, define how your hero character will see the world, how it sees you and sets the tone for the entire story.
- Travel across the vast and varied lands of Ferelden; from the conspiratorial halls of the last great dwarven city, Orzammar, to the untamed snarls of the Korcari Wilds.
- Dragon Age: Origins will give you deep character customization options including: class, race, appearance, abilities, and equipment.
- At the heart of the storm sweeping across Ferelden. Decide the fate of nations, people and, ultimately, yourself. Just remember: for every choice, there is a consequence.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Become immersed in a dark and heroic fantasy world realized with BioWare’s trademark depth and expertise, enriched with its own unique lore and brought to life by some of the best artists in the industry. Deep customization gives you control over your character in Dragon Age. Race, appearance, abilities, and equipment all affect how you look. What you do will affect how you are perceived. Your origin defines your place in the world and how others see you. These playable sequences introduce the world and let you decide how your character becomes a hero, setting the tone for the entire story to come. Stand at the heart of the storm sweeping across Ferelden. Choose the fates of nations, people and, ultimately, yourself. Just remember: for every choice, there is a consequence. Control your perspective as you guide a party of four into battle. Issue orders, build your own tactical AI, or take control of any party member to lead the charge. Downloadable content will provide you with exciting new stories and ways to expand your Dragon Age experience beyond the original game. Use the provided toolset to author your own adventures to share with friends.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyone who enjoys RPG's should try DA:0.
Highly polished and well finished, there are a few tiny bugs that pop up here and there that don't disturb the game play and are gone in an instant. For instance, while confronting the demon in the Fade while rescuing Connor, if you click too fast on a party member after combat is over, the game loops back into a dialogue you already had, with the demon you just fought invisible on the screen. The sound didn't quite catch up to the graphics in this case, but just clicking through the dialogue and the game returns to where it's supposed to be.
The game mechanics are the best I've ever seen in a role-playing game. This game could just as easily be labeled as a strategy game considering the infinite ways in which you can respond to the hundreds of different tactical scenarios it throws at you. When taking into account the options, including what party members you choose for a particular mission and the high degree of variance in their individual attributes (there are only three classes, but specializations can create very different characters within a single class), and we're left with a game with insane amounts of strategic fun and replay value.
All told, this game has all the right stuff. It does everything well, if nothing best. Not making a bigger and better followup game worthy of this original would be a travesty to the large group of diehard fans of this great game that I am now definitely a part of.
Most recent customer reviews
I'm very upset that I spent 10 dollars for this and I couldn't even play it.