- Actors: Felicia Day
- Directors: Peter Winther
- Format: Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC
- Language: English
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: Not RatedUnrated
- Studio: Flatiron Film Company
- DVD Release Date: February 14, 2012
- Run Time: 90 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (134 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B005TZFZ6U
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,384 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
Dragon Age: Redemption
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Written by and starring Felicia Day (The Guild), DRAGON AGE: REDEMPTION is a six-part series based on Bioware's Dragon Age video game franchise. Taking place in the same setting as Dragon Age: Origins and during the same time period as Dragon Age II, DRAGON AGE: REDEMPTION tells a story of sword, sorcery and adventure.
Tallis (Day), an Elvish assassin, gets a last chance at redemption when she is sent to capture a rogue Qunari mage who is intent on wreaking havoc in the world. Complicating her quest is a Chantry Templar, Cairn, whose goals seemingly rival her own. Along the way, through battles and subterfuge, they join forces with a murderous Reaver, Nyree, and a lovelorn Dalish Elf, Josmael, to defeat the mage's hidden plot or risk massive destruction throughout the world.
- Bioware TV: Working with Felicia
- Dragon Age Trailers and Premium Content
- The Making of Stunts, Costumes and Characters
- Audio Commentary with the Director and Producer
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Redemption has *way* better production value and acting than I would have expected. Felicia Day herself was one of the weaker actors, so that surprised me. The movie is only about forty minutes long and it's broken up into six episodes under ten minutes each. But the quality and comptetency of the filmmaking was much better than a web series. You probably need to have played Dragon Age beforehand.