$ 69 $57.99
+ $3.49 shipping
& FREE Shipping.Details
Discount Provided by Amazon.
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Allows players to train and master more than one fighter/style which brings deeper gameplay
- Using the power of the Unreal engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force
- Experience aerial combos, destructible stages, famous scenes from the DRAGON BALL anime reproduced in 60FPS and1080p resolution (higher resolutions will be supported on PS4 Pro and Xbox Scorpio)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
After the success of the Xenoverse series, it’s time to introduce a new classic 2D DRAGON BALL fighting game for this generation’s consoles. DRAGON BALL FighterZ is born from what makes the DRAGON BALL series so loved and famous: Endless spectacular fights with its all-powerful fighters. Partnering with Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ maximizes high end anime graphics and brings easy to learn (but difficult to master) fighting gameplay to audiences worldwide.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Most people who are giving 4 stars or less are customers who have not received their "pre-order bonus code" or received a damaged package. This is rating NOT a reflection of the game, it is an error on the vendor or delivery service.
so, ABOUT THE GAME!
It is amazing! I am an old time Dragon Ball Z fan as well as the Street Fighter Alpha series games and let me tell you this game is a gem. Why?
1. Artwork - The art and visual effects are beautiful. They are simple when performing combos, then bold and eye captivating when performing an ultimate move. The characters feel like they were taken from the series themselves except remastered in high definition.
2. Voice- You can choose between the Japanese and English voice actors. The voices are extremely well done and the characters really make comments based on your team selection so it enhances the feeling of fellowship.
3. Gameplay -
- The controls are extremely well done. There are simple combos that even the most inexperienced person can do, or enough complex combos to give elitist players a hard time.
- There are many different game modes to choose from (Practice, Story Mode, Arcade, Ranked and non-ranked matches and I think there is one more that I'm missing) and if you are nervous/afraid to challenge real people online, the CPU challenge is just as fun.
- The lobby is often full so it takes a minute to enter the game, but it is quickly forgettable once inside
- You earn "Zeni" as currency from playing the game. This in-game currency is used to purchase capsules that provide cool cosmetic items. It's not necessary, but unlike Street Fighter or other games that give you Artwork images, it's nice to have something that you can personalize to your liking.
When you play this game, you can sense that they took their time with this and made it with love. I highly suggest this game for anyone interested in fighting games, or is a Dragon Ball Z fan. Please don't be fooled by those who are salty about not receiving their DLC code (you can purchase the SSGSS Goku/Vegeta for a few dollars if you want to OR earn them by completing the Hard Difficult in one of the arcade mode selections).
I've been playing DBZ fighting games since the Super Nintendo days. I loved the games back then, simple yet fun. Since Dragon Ball Z 3 on the SNES, I found myself not really caring about all of the games that got released since... I didn't purchase or play a single one on PS1, PS2, PS3, so none of the Budokai games... I even skipped Xenoverse... but I have to admit, when I saw still images and then videos of the FighterZ... I knew that I would be picking this up. I play a lot of Street Fighter IV, V, Guilty Gear, etc, so I already had a fighting stick, and man oh man, it is quite entertaining playing FighterZ with a fight stick... The game looks beautiful. It's like watching an episode of DBZ. The music is great, the controls are tight and responsive, and the online is actually pretty good. There are lots of costume colors to unlock, and two new DLC characters were just released for about $6 each I think... not bad. I was hoping they would release some Dragon Ball GT characters (YES, I know it's not canon). I just want to use a SSJ4 Goku or Vegeta. All in all, great game! If you're a fan of fighting games, you will not be disappointed...
The game features multiple game modes, most notable the online and local battling where you and your opponent get to form a team of 3 characters, selecting from a roster of 20+ characters. What's addicting is teaming up different characters and finding ways to utilize their attacks and assists to create the most devastating combos possible, as well as finding what works with your play style. Besides the free battling, there is also a Story mode, which is a nice way of easing players new to fighting game into each character as well as how to play the game, all the while telling a rather straightforward yet slightly interesting story, as well as show some nice character interactions in between battles. There's also an Arcade mode, where you must fight your way through a course and the difficulty adjusts depending on how well you perform. Practice mode also sports a Combo Challenge feature, where you can learn more advanced combos playing as each of the different characters, and get a taste of the depth this game's combat has to offer.
Top all this content off with some very nice visuals and a soundtrack that's just full of bangers that perfectly fit this game, and what we have here is a game that's bound to be enjoyed by those who are at least interested in fighting games, or happen to love Dragon Ball Z and/or Super.