Dragon Ball Z Kai: Part Five
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The epic showdown between Goku and Frieza reaches its climax as planet Namek crumbles beneath their feet! In the aftermath of battle, neither fighter is anywhere to be found, but Earth’s few remaining heroes have much bigger problems. A mysterious and powerful stranger known only as Trunks arrives from the future with a warning: the Androids are coming, they take no prisoners, and even Goku – wherever he may be – is no match for their kind!
- Aspect Ratio : 1.33:1
- MPAA rating : s_medNotRated NR (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches; 6.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 704400087882
- Director : Christopher R. Sabat
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Full Screen, Color, Box set, NTSC
- Run time : 5 hours and 25 minutes
- Release date : June 28, 2011
- Actors : Colleen Clinkenbeard, Monica Rial, Sonny Strait, Sean Schemmel
- Subtitles: : English
- Language : Japanese (Stereo), English (Dolby Surround)
- Studio : Funimation Prod
- ASIN : B004O724MW
- Number of discs : 2
Best Sellers Rank:
#196,626 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- #6,120 in Anime (Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Disc Format: Blu-ray
* Num of Discs: 2
* Episodes: 53 to 65
* Audio: Japanese (TrueHD 2.0) / English (TrueHD 5.1)
* Subtitles: English
* Regions: A & B
* Clean Opening and Ending
The image quality is stunning as always, great to look at (with new footage too), the episodes are now more action packed than before because of the elimination of filler it had.
Music on Dragon Ball Kai, this is an interesting piece of the set to talk about now.
The music used on the episodes are from the Dragon Ball Z series, which is by, Shunsuke Kikuchi.
Regardless of the replacement music for the episodes, the NEP's (Next Episode Preview) and eye-catch still uses the original BGM from DBK.
At times the tracks used became a little repetitive due to the fact that only 100 DBZ BGM's were utilized for Dragon Ball Kai, however, it did not bother me and I completely loved it.
Finally, this part covers the whole Human Artificial saga, Cell's is up next (Part Six).
Next Dragon Ball Kai (FUNimation) Parts:
* Part Six: 66 to 77
* Part Seven: 78 to 90
* Part Eight: 91 to 98