|Digital List Price:||$6.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $6.49 |
Save $0.50 (7%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
Dragon Ball Super, Vol. 13: Battles Abound Kindle & comiXology
Moro’s goons have arrived on Earth, but the planet’s protectors aren’t about to go down without a fight! However, when Moro himself finally appears and pits a powered-up Saganbo against Gohan and friends, the good guys struggle to keep up. With a planet in peril, will Goku and Vegeta make it back in time?!
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
- Read this book on comiXology. Learn more
About the Author
Toyotarou created the manga adaptation for the Dragon Ball Z anime’s 2015 film, Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F. He is also the author of the spin-off series Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission, which debuted in V-Jump in Japan in November 2012. --This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B0956N2QJG
- Publisher : VIZ Media: SHONEN JUMP (June 1, 2021)
- Publication date : June 1, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 138847 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Sticky notes : Not Enabled
- Print length : 192 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #112,709 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
enjoying reading super as i started to get super inpatient after the end of the anime at the tournament of power. its painful to be so far behind even reading the manga in english its an entire saga behind the initial japanese release who are in the granola arc. even still, im loving moro as a villain and the different directions that goku and vegeta are going with their training. vegeta has been my favourite character since his growth during the majin buu saga in dragonball z. hes come a long way where-as goku is still just a goodie two-shoes. im really hoping that at some point vegeta is the one who defeats the primary antagonist as apposed to goku. he really deserves it and i was pretty annoyed that they took that away from him during resurrection F when whiis turned back time and allowed goku to step in.
looking forward to volume14 in september!
Two things I really like about the comics over the animated series are:
1. Goku left the others way too far way behind by the time he turned Super Saiyan, apart from Gohan, but since Goku reached SS3 never mind SS God or SS Blue, but in the series the others seemed to be catching up to him. Here they atleast realiseand acknowledge how far the power power gap between them is.
2. In this book they realise it is not just about power and strength and add speed l, techniques and tactics to the fights as well.
I really cannot wait to see what happens next I think it is going to be an all out war in the next issues with a surprise lurking. I can't hive it away without spoiling this book.