$ 99 $49.95 Save $16.96 (34%)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
|Celebrate Anime Month!|
February is the month of Anime, check out our featured selection of Anime video games, movies, TV and more. Learn More
About the product
- Switch specific controls and functionality, for example perform the Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb with the Joy Con Motion Controls
- 6 player local play mode (additional Nintendo Switch units are required)
- Use individual Joy-Con controllers to play the game with a friend locally
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball Universe
- More in-depth Avatar creation system and battle adjustments compared to DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
New functionality added just for Nintendo Switch.
- Play with up to 6 players simultaneously over local wireless! In addition to the same great online play, the Nintendo Switch version also supports local co-op raid boss battles with up to 6 players and 3 on 3 versus matches
- Activate ultimate moves with motion controls! Move the Joy-Con in tandem with the on-screen icons to perform the Kamehameha and all sorts of other classic Dragon ball moves in battle with your own hands
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Nintendo Switch
Dragon ball xenoverse 2 builds upon the highly popular Dragon ball xenoverse with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch includes Nintendo Switch specific features and a different way of playing with your friends both locally and online.
- Switch specific controls and functionality, for example perform the kamehameha and spirit bomb with the joy con motion controls
- 6 player local play mode (additional nintendo switch units required)
- Use individual joy-con controllers to play the game with a friend locally
- Relive the dragon ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the dragon ball universe
- More in-depth avatar creation system and battle adjustments compared to dragon ball xenoverse
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 builds upon the highly popular DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 for Nintendo Switch includes Nintendo Switch-specific features and a different way of playing with your friends both locally and online.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me reiterate and clarify: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on your Switch - so you can play on your tv or on-the-go in handheld mode... anywhere you want, anytime you want. What more could you want?!
Graphically it looks great. Then again, I'm not a snob when it comes to this area. I've noticed no issues and it's pleasing to my eyes.
If you've played any of the DB games since the start of the Tenkaichi series, you have a decent grasp at how combat works; Xenoverse feels improved over the aforementioned series, however. Although I'm personally more of a fan of the Budokai pseudo 2D-3D fighting entries, this feels pretty solid. It's easy and fun; holding enough depth for those who might prefer to master certain moves and simple enough for those, like me, who prefer to whimsically button mash and stick primarily to simple combos.
The character creation and immersion in the story seems pretty legit so far - I'm still towards the beginning of the game, but I'm digging it. Love how they found a loophole to allow us to revisit classic battles from the series while keeping things feeling new - something about seeing your own crafted character interacting with the mainstays of the series, saving the universe, etc just feels so... good.
Overall, Bandai Namco has crafted the newest entry to the series in such a way that shows genuine care/respect for longtime fans while also keeping things easy enough to follow for newcomers. It's obvious they spent time with this one. It's flawed in more ways than one, but ultimately a downright fun game if you let it be. I'd normally rate it at more or less 4/5 but the fact that it's now portable when you want it to be adds another star and brings this bad boy up to a solid 5/5 in my opinion.
Hope this review helps. Especially if you're anything like me and end up reading like 5,000,000 reviews before biting the bullet. ;)
If you like Dragon Ball, but have never played a Xenoverse title then this is the version I would go for as it comes with the story of the first game as free DLC. Thank you Bandai Namco for such a great product and wonderful support for my Nintendo Switch!
The game main story levels is really bad, from way too easy quests it move straight to way too hard quests and then back to too easy quests, there is no really level adaption from quests to quests.
Most recent customer reviews
I didn’t enjoy anything about it.
You can only play it while connected to the internet.