Dragon Home 15.0, Dictate Documents and Control your PC with Voice Recognition Software – [PC Download]
|You Save:||$9.76 (7%)|
- Transform your ideas into text at the speed of thought; don’t let typing, touch screen PCs, spelling, or fear of the blank page slow you down
- Create documents, get through your “to-do” list, send email or surf and search the Web- faster and more intelligently than ever before
- Use with popular Windows applications; dictate documents with Full Text Control, send email, search the Web, post to Facebook or Twitter and more - all by voice
- Enjoy using a simplified Dragon bar and streamlined interface that eliminates complex menus and options, so you can quickly select the options you need and start turning your voice into text using Dragon right away
- Helps prevent repetitive stress injuries by using your PC in a comfortable, ergonomic way without being tied to your keyboard and mouse
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Dragon Home v15
Get more done on your PC by voice
If you're like most people, you love getting more done in less time. We all do. Imagine being able to dictate homework assignments, send email, surf the web, post to social media and more – three times faster – simply by talking to your computer instead of typing. Amazing, right?
From students to everyday multi-taskers, there’s no better way to get more done on your PC simply by speaking than with the all-new Dragon Home version 15, the most intelligent speech recognition solution for home use. Designed using Nuance Deep Learning technology, Dragon quickly transcribes words into text 3x faster than typing with no spelling mistakes and features up to 99% accuracy right from the word go. You'll be amazed! You'll dictate homework assignments, send email, surf the web and more – by voice. And you'll love it.
Featuring Nuance Deep Learning Technology
With a next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, Dragon adapts to your voice and environmental variations – even while dictating. It's amazing. What's more, Dragon learns from you and gets even smarter with each use. You'll marvel at the ease by which you cruise through your everyday tasks using the power of your voice. Your results will speak for themselves.
Use with popular Windows PCs and tablets
While many Dragon users enjoy the freedom of working entirely hands-free, some prefer a mixed approach that couples dictation with the use of a keyboard. Additionally, Dragon works with today’s popular touchscreen PCs and tablets, so you can enjoy the versatility of interacting by touch with your favorite applications – all while using your voice to get more done at home, at school, or on the go.
- RAM: Minimum of 4GB
- CPU: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor; faster processors yield faster performance
- Free hard disk space: 8GB (for digital download). 4GB (for physical shipment)
- Supporting operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer 11 or higher, or current version of Chrome or Firefox
- Sound card that supports 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone
- DVD-ROM drive: Required (for physical shipment only)
Dictate homework, emails, chronicle your family history and more
Transform your ideas into text at the speed of thought. Simply speak and watch your words appear on the screen 3x faster than typing by hand, and with up to 99% recognition accuracy. Dictate homework assignments, write a blog, complete your to-do lists with Full Text Control in Microsoft Word; send email in Microsoft Outlook or Gmail. Don’t let typing, touch screen PCs, spelling or the fear of the blank page slow you down. You talk, Dragon types.
Search, surf, and browse the Web by voice
Use your voice to search the Web using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Search for recipes, information, directions and more. And with Dragon Voice Shortcuts, you can even collapse common multi-step tasks into direct voice commands, no matter which applications are currently active. For example, say 'Search Google for 87 divided by 12' and Dragon makes it happen.
Keep up with your inbox and calendar
Email friends and family by dictating, editing and sending messages with Microsoft Outlook, or with Gmail—the most popular web-based email application. Manage kids’ activities, social engagements and other appointments in your calendar with voice commands like 'Create a new all-day event.'
Stay connected through social and chat
Update your Facebook and Twitter status and navigate social media without touching the keyboard, plus speak into a chat client instead of typing to quickly IM friends and family with commands like 'Post to Facebook ‘I’m going to be in Austin next week. Anyone want to meet up?'
- Supported OS: Windows 10 Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1
- Processor Format: 32 bit
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 8 GB
- Additional Requirements: Must have a built-in microphone or can purchase our Dragon USB Headset under ASIN: B00NW2ZJB8
Product detailsPlatform:PC Download | Edition:Standard
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This just in . . . While Amazon was no help, I did contact Nuance customer support directly and they were GREAT! They took care of getting me an upgrade.
Please understand that I was using Dragon 13 until last week when, for no good reason, it stopped recognizing my microphone. So I switched to another computer, a brand-new laptop, and it still did not recognize my microphone. So, I happen to have a second copy of Dragon that I accidentally bought years ago and installed that on both computers, my PCN laptop. Neither computer recognize the microphone for purposes of Dragon. So I downloaded Dragon 15 on a gamble some hours ago. And I'm happy to say it is working very well. I hope it continues to do so. Incidentally, I wrote this content Dragon. Not bad. It has come a long way. 209 words in a time it took to talk, although I quickly ran it through Grammarly.