- File Size: 3727 KB
- Print Length: 354 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 17, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01H9ER9R6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #75,675 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Dragon Hunter (Dragon Guild Chronicles Book 1) Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still a good book and I would love to read others, but will not because they are stretched out into 4 smaller books..
1) PREDICTABLE - If someone had asked me to outline the most common shifter plot line (i.e., cliched, overdone, boring, unimaginative) I would have nailed this book spot on. I kept reading in hopes that things would take a turn and become more interesting. They didn't.
2) OVERLY SEXUAL - generally when certain vocabulary words are used on the first page of a novel, the novel loses major points for me. There is a place for inner thoughts and narration regarding physical attraction and actual physical intimacy in a plot, and generally it is to *move the plot forward*. Here it is almost entirely gratuitous. To me, it's a red flag that the plot isn't substantive enough to carry the book, and so erotica is necessary to keep people reading. I won't be the person reading.
So even though I'm fairly certain where this novel is going, if you read this review and finished the book anyway, please feel free to let me know if anything interesting actually happens in the main plot line.
An evolving love story, an upcoming war, brings out the dragons. And things get hot! Set in England, London and surrounding areas it kept me entertained and questioning who the enemy was for a bit. Enjoy!