- Save 75% on Our Black Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle when you purchase 1 or more Pairs of Heat Resistant Gloves offered by Dragon Knuckle. Enter code 5BLKBOTL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 75% on Our Red Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle when you purchase 1 or more Pairs of Heat Resistant Gloves offered by Dragon Knuckle. Enter code 5RBOTTLE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 75% on Our Meat Shredder Claws when you purchase 1 or more Pairs of Heat Resistant Gloves offered by Dragon Knuckle. Enter code 5DKCLAWS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Dragon Knuckle Heat Resistant BBQ Gloves by Oven Mitts EN 407 932ºF - Grilling Barbecue Charcoal Grill Tools Kevlar Nomex Cut Resistant - Great Gift
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEAT RESISTANT TO 932ºF So You Don’t Burn Your Hands. Grab the Hottest Pans Without Fear. Protect Your Spouse, Parents, Friends and Kids with the same Meta-Aramid and Para-Aramid Fabric Found in Firemen’s Coats and Bullet-Proof Vests. Our Exclusive Blend of Fibers can Withstand the Hottest Cooking with Your Oven, Stove, Grill, Barbecue or Campfire.
- CHECK THE WEIGHT! HEAVY-WEIGHT CONSTRUCTION So You Get More Protection for Your Money. 13 Ounces of Heat-Resistant Material While the Competition Weighs in at 7-9 Ounces. Don’t Settle For a Flimsy Glove. Your Hands Deserve More. Our Blend of Fibers Defends Against Heat, Cuts, Abrasions and Flame. Extra Long 12” Cuffs to Protect Your Wrists.
- BREATHABLE, FLEXIBLE, NIMBLE, WASHABLE So You Don’t Lose Dexterity. Our Gloves Flex to Give You Full Range of Motion, Provide Confident Grip and Let Your Hands Breathe. They Aren’t Sweaty, Clumsy and Sticky Like All-Silicone “Hand Galoshes.” Don’t Struggle to Pull Off Your Gloves. Dragon Knuckle Feels Comfortable Like a Cloth Glove but Protects You Like Armor. Throw them in the washing machine when you're through.
- WHAT THE PROS USE: Endorsed By Grillin' Fools, Rub Life BBQ Crew, Learning to Smoke, NW BBQ Crew, Arctic BBQ, Grillax, What's the Scoop & My Four And More.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE So You Can Be Confident in Your Purchase. Dragon Knuckle Delivers Gloves You Can Trust. We Stand by Our Product. If You Don’t Love These Gloves, Contact Us and We’ll Arrange a Full Refund. So Click “Add to Cart” and Get Your Dragon Knuckle BBQ Gloves Right Now.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fear No Flame. Grab Life By The Coals Dragon Knuckle Style.
What do you do when you you see a fire? Huddle next to it? Cook over it? Or stick your hands in it?
March boldly to the fire with Dragon Knuckle BBQ Gloves.
Get your friends together. It’s cooking time. Burns or cuts won’t spoil the party. Life should be savored with the right food, the right friends and the right gear.
Don’t be afraid to get dirty. When you’re done with the feast, throw your Dragon Knuckle Gloves in the washing machine and they’ll come out fresh.
Can you machine dry them? Sure, unless you think your dryer can melt our flame-resistant gloves.
What are Dragon Knuckle Gloves made from?
Meta-Aramid 1313 fibers (similar to Nomex) are used in fireproof clothing worn by race car drivers and firefighters. The material is easily dyed. The black threads in your Dragon Knuckle Gloves are Meta-Aramid.
Para-Aramid 1414 fibers (similar to Kevlar) are used in bulletproof vests and motorcycle armor. They can’t be dyed. They are the gray threads woven into Dragon Knuckle Gloves.
The mix of Aramid fibers gives our gloves their signature two-tone look. No pair will look like yours.
Don’t see this pattern on a competitor’s glove? They contain no Para-Aramid fibers. Accept no substitutes.
The Silicone flame pattern adds more thermal protection and confident grip.
The Cotton liner provides cool comfort. All-Silicone gloves don’t breathe, leaving you sweaty, clumsy and sticky.
Know that Dragon Knuckle is the Heavyweight Champ of BBQ gloves. While others weigh 8 or 9 ounces, Dragon Knuckle weighs in at a solid 13 ounces.
That’s more protective material between your precious hands and the heat. And more value.
In the oven, on the stove, over the grill or at the campfire you’ll be safe and look sharp too. The cut-resistant fibers make us confident your new favorite gloves will last forever.
Who is Dragon Knuckle?
Dragon Knuckle is a family-owned business run by Jana and David. She's a painter. He's a poet. She came up with the logo, the glove design and all the good ideas. He's responsible for the story, the style and the crazy schemes that she usually vetoes.
Their three kids are an essential part of the business. They are a powerful brain-storming force and each has a vote in company activities. Above all, they're great eaters always willing to try new stuff. Each one of them at only a year old would grin from ear-to-ear at the sight of a great piece of roast meat coming in from the barbecue.
That's David's definition of a "Good Kid."
Why Dragon Knuckle BBQ Gloves?
Both Jana and David love to cook and eat. Particularly they wanted protection for their knuckles when cooking salmon in a basket over their backyard firepit. They wanted a tough, high quality product they'd be proud to share with friends and family.
So after researching many materials and testing many samples, they chose this Meta-Aramid, Para-Aramid and Silicone blend. Tough, safe, breathable, flexible and nimble. Sharp looking to make you a confident Barbecue Hero.
What's the best part of being in the barbecue accessories business? You have to cook. It's not just about sustenance anymore. It's a lifestyle and a professional responsibility.
And you get to play with fire. The picture above is one of many taken while David was attempting to destroy his Dragon Knuckle gloves in a campfire. He was unsuccessful, but it made for some good images.
Whether you’re baking, grilling, barbecuing, camping or tailgating Dragon Knuckle is here to protect you and enable your delicious lifestyle. The Legion of Dragon Knuckle is a growing community of fun, creative, food-loving people.
Join us and cook with confidence.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dude Manderson's wife got these "Dragon Knuckle" gloves for him as a Valentine's present. Odd name, awesome product. It should go without saying that Dude Manderson cooks outdoors year round, they keep his hands warm and have a great grip for holding the axe while splitting the alder (Dude Manderson uses wood from trees he cuts down) prepping the smoker, etc. He can now move coals and wood around with precision, and Dude Manderson no longer has the lingering aroma of singed knuckle fur. Obviously Dude Manderson is particular about his food, especially his fried chicken. Dude Manderson is not a delicate man, however, with the gloves on he can forget about any splash burns from dropping and rotating whatever beast he's decided to fry.
Dude Manderson makes a feast, and a mess, but his gloves clean easily and dry by the next day.
Dude Manderson vows to buy another pair as soon as Child Manderson's hands get a little bigger, or a smaller size is available. He's excited for Child to have the opportunity to step up and add to the lore of the Manderson Family kitchen game. Dude Manderson is not one for listening to crying or fussing. With a pair of Lil Dragon Knuckle gloves, he will not have to worry about the child cutting or burning itself.
These gloves are worthy of a man who refers to himself in the third person as Dude Manderson. Therefore, let it be known to all that Dragon Knuckle gloves have been officially bestowed with the highly coveted Dude Manderson seal of approval.