- File Size: 438 KB
- Print Length: 111 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 10, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0159A7CQU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #515,112 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Dragon Magic: Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance (Elise Ddraig, Dragon Chosen Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
In this episode Elise trains for the big battle against "Entropy, chaos is enforced order. It’s taking away choices, hope, the brightness and joy of living.”, or if you have seen "the Never Ending Story" The NOTHING is an apt description. I guess the author didn't use the term because of copy rights. Her training could be described as a blend of the training montages from Rocky blended with Hogwarts school where Elise learns not just the subjects but about herself and her strengths. We also learn about how the past (and her past) can be a source of strength and that failure has as much to teach us as victory. I like that. I find myself impatient for the next episode. Yes, in the end good must win over evil, but the in-between is important also, is what I have gotten from this series so far. That is a good lesson to be reminded of.
*This title traded for honest review
There are two problems Elise must face. Firstly, her nemisis, the creature of the dark she must face and prepare for, isn't involved at all in this book. Secondly, Alex and his encounter? It all seems unreal, like it didn't happen. The way everyone moves on so easily, the characters don't mourn their dead. The wolves howl, and they get over it. Elise is the only one taking death hard, which doesn't make sense to me since she reincarnated and all. That's another thing, I just didn't like it... the whole aging her from 3 to 19 takes her magic, but she's still special. I just really didn't like it. No boat floating this river of acceptance.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters