Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on August 15, 2013
I purchased the training video as an investment to help me with NaturallySpeaking. I missed it being on sale at a third of the cost, and felt that it would be worth the original cost. The information in the video is helpful, even though the navigation is rather simple. This is a CD, not a DVD which I found out the hard way. That is not a problem, but it will only play on your computer and not your TV.
The sound is extremely poor. The narrator seems to be in a regular room, not in a sound booth, and the sound is very low and hollow. It is suprising that Dragon would approve such poor quality sound. Perhaps it was to add realism to the video, but it is distracting. I was a bit disappointed.
on July 5, 2013
Useful and frankly should have come with the product and not have to be purchased separately. It would be better if it were interactive however. While there is inactive training video in program it is far too limited to be useful.
on March 29, 2013
The training did not really make it any easier to start up dragon. However I love the main dragon program, which provided enough information to get going.
on June 4, 2013
I purchased this program and installed without any problems. I watched the examples that came with the program and started using it right away. Easy to use. Learning to edit takes some time but works well. I recommend it to anyone who has problems typing. I have not experienced any problems with the program. I recommend it highly.Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 12.0, English
on November 1, 2013
product is very good. But you don't really needed its. the c_d that comes with the program is all you really need.
on March 27, 2013
The title pretty well says it. If the price were $10, I would be pleased with my purchase. At $30, it's a ripoff. The Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 program was only $50.
on July 17, 2014
As much as I had hoped to learn a lot from this video, I learned nothing new. I thought, at least for my needs, it was very superficial and did not touch on the questions I had. I needed detailed instructions and explanations in how to improve recognition, how to navigate the program and the nitty-gritty of the program. This video covered none of this, I thought. It really did not explain the process for correcting errors, or making sure that the corrections are employed by the program in "learning" and correcting itself. I get messages all the time from the Dragon program that tell me to increase the space used by the program, or that tell me I might be doing something wrong. This video explained none of these. I kind of wander around the program like a blind man, trying to do the best I can. Dragon generally meets my needs, so the failures of the video are not a catastrophe for me, but I certainly could have saved a few bucks by not buying this video. I would not recommend it.
on February 6, 2014
I bought this as an 8th grade graduation present for a young man struggling with a learning disability. I am hoping it helps him through high school and college. Being able to dictate frees up his creative writing. I tutored him for 6 years and spelling was so difficult that he would write less to avoid writing. I hope this will help. Haven't heard how it is working, but I do know they installed it on his computer.
on March 25, 2014
It is worth purchasing. Explanations are brief enough to remember and clear enough to understand. Reading the training paragraphs has been very helpful in training program to understand voice commands have much more to learn, this has been a great program so far.
on March 22, 2014
Great adaption once you get used to it. A little bit frustrating because of dialect and basically american vocab. sometimes ahve to repeat if medical words. Could do with a medical vocab. Once into it it's great, Still needs to work on the English-Us vocab

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question