Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 122 reviews
on August 6, 2013
Easy to follow and an easy read. A good background on how Naturally Speaking works. Keep it handy for easy reference.
on October 13, 2013
Great introduction- Got me (a rank amateur) to begin to use Dragon NS within hours of shipment arrival. Delighted with magical results.
on July 19, 2013
The owners manual for NaturallySpeaking. This book will take the reader from beginner to pro. I highly suggest anyone new to this software use this as a guide.
on December 31, 2013
What can I say. Great book, easy to follow, lots of good information that is not easily found in the Dragon Speak software documentation.

Well worth the price!
on October 28, 2013
This book help me out of quite a few problems that I encountered while working with the Dragon Naturally Speaking Program. I keep this book close by when I am in this program. Thanks.
on February 4, 2014
I have a Mac-this was written with a windows user in mind. A lot of the controls work the same--a lot don't. Since I had to buy Dragon Dictate (the Mac version of Naturally Speaking). I can't blame the book, I should have known better. If you have a Mac, this isn't your best choice.
on September 18, 2013
this book is necessary if you use dragon naturally speaking. It gives you much more than the dragon program does
on August 9, 2013
The author explained in pretty clear terms how to make use of "Dragon Naturally Speaking." Much easier to comprehend than the manual.pdf that came with the program.
on October 17, 2013
As an easily overwhelmed and confused "newbee", this series and this installment have been great at
instruction for the technologically inept.
on May 31, 2014
Do you know how incredibly liberating it is to say something and have it change into text? Sure that is dragon itself, but this book gives you a higher edge to it all. I know the basics of dragon, but it took my basics and took me more into advance. I can do just about everything online with this book as well as write my own. My favorite sections are the ones that really affirm that even though my accent was hard, it could learn it. It did! Oh and of course the cheat sheets with all the info on them. I kept them beside me for a time, and sometimes still glimpse at them, but I've become much better at the commands to move around myself, I hardly need the book cheats anymore.