Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 6, 2013
Easy to follow and an easy read. A good background on how Naturally Speaking works. Keep it handy for easy reference.
28 people found this helpful
on October 13, 2013
Great introduction- Got me (a rank amateur) to begin to use Dragon NS within hours of shipment arrival. Delighted with magical results.
23 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2013
What can I say. Great book, easy to follow, lots of good information that is not easily found in the Dragon Speak software documentation.

Well worth the price!
13 people found this helpful
on July 19, 2013
The owners manual for NaturallySpeaking. This book will take the reader from beginner to pro. I highly suggest anyone new to this software use this as a guide.
30 people found this helpful
on May 31, 2014
Do you know how incredibly liberating it is to say something and have it change into text? Sure that is dragon itself, but this book gives you a higher edge to it all. I know the basics of dragon, but it took my basics and took me more into advance. I can do just about everything online with this book as well as write my own. My favorite sections are the ones that really affirm that even though my accent was hard, it could learn it. It did! Oh and of course the cheat sheets with all the info on them. I kept them beside me for a time, and sometimes still glimpse at them, but I've become much better at the commands to move around myself, I hardly need the book cheats anymore.
on February 4, 2014
I have a Mac-this was written with a windows user in mind. A lot of the controls work the same--a lot don't. Since I had to buy Dragon Dictate (the Mac version of Naturally Speaking). I can't blame the book, I should have known better. If you have a Mac, this isn't your best choice.
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 28, 2013
This book help me out of quite a few problems that I encountered while working with the Dragon Naturally Speaking Program. I keep this book close by when I am in this program. Thanks.
13 people found this helpful
on April 6, 2015
Very light and easy reading, the guide simplifies the fairly complex program. New users of Dragon should have this book by their side. I did not give 5 stars, however, because it is a little out of date. Version 13 came out after the book. Additionally, I would have liked to see a little more depth to the program's problem areas. It is a finicky program that seems to need just the right combination of computer hardware and operating system version--at least as far as Windows is concerned. I would have hoped the book would have addressed these issues.
on May 9, 2014
I have been using Dragon NaturallySpeaking for well over a decade. I am generally adverse to reading manuals.this becomes more problematic when they are in PDF files on the computer. The dummy manuals are designed for beginners and lazy people. I am the latter. Being able to jump from one page to another something in my lap is much more convenient and staring at a manual on the screen. Most of the dummy manuals are well done.
on October 17, 2013
As an easily overwhelmed and confused "newbee", this series and this installment have been great at
instruction for the technologically inept.
16 people found this helpful