Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13 with Digital Recorder (Discontinued)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer; Dragon dramatically boosts your personal productivity and helps you realize your full potential
- A personalized, voice driven experience; Dragon gets even more accurate as it learns the words and phrases you use the most, spelling even difficult words and proper names correctly
- Support for mobile dictation allows you to capture thoughts on the go using the included Philips digital recorder and Dragon will transcribe the audio files back at your PC
- An intuitive design and helpful tutorials make it easy to get started and easy to master. Compatible to Windows 8 and 8.1 32 bit and 64 bit, 7, 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows Server 2008 R2, 64 bit Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64 bit
- The ability to create, format and edit documents by voice allows you to think out loud and break through barriers to creativity
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13 (Mobile)
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1, 10; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- CPU: Minimum 2.2 GHz Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 4GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows 8 & 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013. Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
A Nuance-approved microphone and a Philips digital voice recorder are INCLUDED with this purchase.
Be more productive on your PC for work, school, or home and on-the-go by using your voice
Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium is perfect if you want a robust speech recognition solution that enables you to accomplish more on your computer in less time by talking instead of typing so you can realize your potential at work, school or home. It lets you dictate documents naturally with up to 99% accuracy and control your computer and applications using simple voice commands for significant productivity gains and reduced stress and strain on your arms, neck or back.
Whether you’re a student, teacher, professor, self-employed worker, writer/blogger, consultant or anyone who spends a lot of time on a computer, you can use Dragon speech recognition to complete everyday tasks or large work projects faster than you ever thought possible.
Dragon makes it easy to:
* Dictate, edit and format letters, articles, papers, essays, spreadsheets, presentations, reports and more — all by voice
* Search the Web to find facts, figures and images for inclusion in assignments and documents
* Take voice notes on the go by dictating into a digital voice recorder or smartphone for later transcription
* Enter frequently used text or graphics into a document with a simple voice command
* Email professors, colleagues, friends and family by dictating, editing and sending messages using your voice
* Speak into a chat client instead of typing to collaborate with peers on projects or to communicate with friends and family
* Talk to fill out online applications, registration forms, shopping check-out fields and more
* Enter and check class schedules, client meetings, kids’ activities and other calendar appointments by voice
* Update your status and check what’s new on social media like Facebook and Twitter
* Multitask by interacting with your computer hands-free to fit more in your busy day
Enjoy amazing speed and accuracy
Dictate up to three times faster than typing; your words appear on the screen almost instantly. Speak naturally and Dragon recognizes what you say right out of the box.
Talk naturally at normal speeds and your words appear on screen almost instantly. Eliminate spelling concerns and minimize corrections. Get results the way you want them;
Dragon adapts to your preferences for how words, phrases or numbers are formatted.
Achieve even better accuracy the more you use it; Dragon continues to learn the way you speak and write. Optional advanced training or analysis of existing documents and emails further enhance accuracy.
Be more productive on your computer
Create, edit and format documents—with no spelling mistakes! You can select text and apply formatting such as bold, underline, capitals and more, or just speak to make needed changes.
Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, numbers and more to appear, so you don’t have to correct them every time.
Easily switch between typing and voice so you can use the mode of input you prefer for any given task. Launch applications, control programs, surf the web and switch from one window to another—all by voice.
Create your own custom voice commands to insert frequently used text and graphics. You can also import/export custom word lists.
Work the way you want to
Interact with your computer in a more comfortable and ergonomic manner.
Go wireless with built-in laptop microphones—no headset required! Or, use your smartphone as a wireless microphone. With automatic microphone detection, Dragon will conveniently show you which microphones are available for you to use. With Dragon you can also use multiple audio device types within the same profile, meaning that you can easily switch to another microphone while keeping all your personalized preferences for accuracy and formatting. This is useful if, for example, you use a USB mic at home, a Bluetooth wireless mic at school, and your laptop’s built-in mic when you’re on the go.
Capture notes using the included digital voice recorder or compatible iOS and Android devices and Dragon will transcribe the audio for you. Dragon is optimized to transcribe a single speaker’s voice.
Use favorite applications
Control your computer and your applications—whether on the desktop or in the cloud—using your voice. Speak voice commands and use Full Text Control in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Notepad, WordPad, and DragonPad.
Enjoy Full Text Control in many popular web applications including Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook.com, when using Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome. Full Text Control allows you to perform direct dictation, selection, correction and cursor movement within the text using your voice.
Easy to get started, easy to master
Intuitive DragonBar interface
Helpful tutorials make it easy to become productive right away
Learning Center at your fingertips
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Mobile is the world's best-selling speech recognition software that lets you accomplish more on your computer and on the go - quickly and accurately - using your voice. Dragon Premium Mobile turns spoken words into text and executes voice commands much faster than you can type so you can reach your productivity potential at work, school or home. Dictate and edit documents, send email, search the Web and use social media with unparalleled speed, ease and comfort. Capture your thoughts with the included digital recorder and Dragon will transcribe the audio files back at your PC. Stop typing, start speaking - and start doing.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5 x 2.5 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : K609A-GC3-13.0
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
- Date First Available : July 12, 2014
- Manufacturer : Nuance Communications
- ASIN : B00LX4BZF6
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,007 in Software (See Top 100 in Software)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately it is now past the return window.
I would not trust this seller at all. I just I had had time to test it thoroughly in time to return it.