Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Dragon and the Rose (Celestra Forever After) (Volume 2) Paperback – December 21, 2014
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Author
- "A PARANORMAL ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!"--Kindle Customer
- "It is definitely one of the most unique book series I've read. It was definitely WORTH THE READ!!!"--T. Eckels
- "SWOON WORTHY YA AT ITS VERY BEST!!!! I WAS HOOKED!!! My ADDICTION to Addison Moore's Celestra rivals any Twilight Fanaticism!!! My love for Skyla Messenger is immediate! A lot of "new" to deal with in moving to Paragon. A merging family... and still not over the loss of her father. A new school, and the whispers..... she moved into a house with a tragic past. One that will take Skyla by surprise. She finds an instant best friend Brielle who spills about the previous owners and the demise of the former owner of her new bedroom...... just cozy. Brielle introduces Skyla to Paragon seeing some sights and hitting the bowling alley. In Arcade Heaven ....... enter Logan and Gage Oliver......"--S.V77
- "ANGSTY angels gone WILD!!! The supernatural premise that will fuel the series is introduced enough to make readers aware of what they can expect while leaving mysteries to be explored later on. There's genuine appeal and novelty to the mythos that finds ways to distinguish itself from other series in a similar vein. Already I'm fascinated to see where the story is leading and what will come of the characters in it."--C. Wells
- "WONDERFUL NEW TAKE ON ANGELS!!! Very well written story that captured our attention very early on and kept us quickly thumbing through the pages up until the very end!"--Michelle's Paranormal Vault
- "THIS SERIES IS AMAZING!!! It is funny, sweet, unpredictable, and surprisingly philosophic. Moore has a way of writing beautiful things in a way that comes off genuine instead of cheesy. This series also has incredible characterization."-- Katie
- "FANTASTIC SERIES!!! They are GREATNESS. Addison Moore writes a fast paced story. She knows how to weave in the love and lust of teenagers and the HUMOR AND SUSPENSE TO KEEP YOU HOOKED!!!"--S. Summers
- "THRILLING YA ADVENTURE WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST!!!"--C. Wong
- "A ROLLER COASTER of Dark ADVENTURES and Plenty of ROMANCE!!! The story and characters were amazing--what a roller coaster!. I ended up love, love, loving this series! The book is packed with non-stop dark adventures and lots of crazy romance. The series will have your mind reeling till the end. I've read through the series several times plus even went on to read "The Countenance Trilogy" that follows it. Now I can't wait for the story's continuation in "Celestra Forever After"--D. Simmons
- "AUTHOR = GENIUS!!! The author has a WAY WITH WORDS in her novels that is unparalleled. Her descriptions, the metaphors and similes all leave you wondering not only how she comes up with these things but how in the world could you ever write like she does? I love the characters and I love that, despite the fantasy aspect of the plot, you could be them. They make mistakes, they curse, their hormones push them to do things that probably aren't wise - but they're real - they act like real teenagers. Skyla especially. And I love that about them. The plot does take a bit to really take off and yes there are TWISTS AND TURNS but I have yet to say to myself 'just end the series already' because I'm still invested! It takes quite a literary talent to make you feel like your part of the story, make you stay up until you finish the book. And Addison Moore is definitely a literary talent. I would definitely RECOMMEND this book (and series overall) if you like romance, suspense, fantasy, and overall...a good book."--J.M. BELL
- "LOVED THIS BOOK AND THE WHOLE SERIES!!! The pace is great in these books and it has so many twists and turns, ups and downs. It is next to impossible to ever find a good stopping point because something new and exciting is always happening or just around the corner. So instead of stopping you just keep reading and ignore everything else around! If you are looking for a series to get sucked into, this is the one, go out and read it today, don't wait another second!"--E. Poor
- "WELL WRITTEN AND EASY TO LOVE!!! This book was wonderful. The characters are well developed and it is clearly part of a series."--JoCo
- "ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES OF ALL TIME!!! Oh. Yes. One of my favorite series of all time. I love it so so so so so much. If you love twilight, the hunger games, harry potter, then READ THIS!"--Maggolies
- "LOVED READING THIS SERIES! I absolutely loved this series!" --Book Crazy Lady
- "WOW! I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! It was an incredible read and more addictive then the twilight series was in my opinion. There's so many twists that no matter where you're at in the series you'll be entertained."--Askari
- "GREAT SERIES! This has been one of my FAVORITE SERIES!!! The Celestra series had everything us Sci-Fi YA lovers expect!" --Amazon Customer
- "This is a MUST READ SERIES! I love the characters and the writer! Moore builds the story and makes you love the characters. She holds secrets and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend the entire series if you are in need of a book you cant put down."--J. Mccall
- "THIS IS A GREAT READ!!!" --Crow Lady Top 1000 Reviewer
- "JAW DROPPING AMAZING!!! I COULD NOT PUT DOWN THIS ENTIRE SERIES.There are so many twists are turns. After you finish the first book you will want to move right along to the next. You will not be able to put them down!!" R. Dancer
- "FIVE STARS FOR ADDISON MOORE! A CLEVERLY CRAFTED YA Paranormal Romance by Addison Moore. I could not stop turning the page, eager to know what was going to happen next. Moore has done a very good job of weaving supernatural elements into a romantic plot, and I cannot wait to read what the future holds for Skyla!" --L.M. Miller
- "I really enjoyed reading this book. I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!!!"--D. Craft
- "This series is AMAZING! The characters are well defined and each book keeps you CRAVING MORE! During Skyla's adventures you do not know who she is going to end up with. Addison Moore has done an excellent job of creating an alternate world that you cannot help, but immerse yourself in when the next book comes out!!"--Amazon Customer
- "FANTASTIC READ! LURED ME IN RIGHT FROM THE START! The author does an amazing job at immersing you into this complex and fascinating world she's created. Usually I can see where a plot is leading from a mile away, but this one kept me guessing. Nothing is as it seems." --Steph M.
- "Addison takes you on a WONDERFUL JOURNEY into the world of Skyla filled with plenty of angelic hotties coupled with typical high school drama and not so typical paranormal drama. Skyla's life is far from boring! Addison keeps you guessing up until the very last page! You won't regret it!" --M. Files
- "AMAZING!!! EVERY THING I READ BY ADDISON IS TRULY AMAZING AND I CAN NEVER PUT ANY OF HER BOOKS DOWN. THANK YOU ADDISON KEEP THEM COMING!" --D. Hamilton
- "Rather ADDICTING! The drama of it all gets you hooked and I just couldn't stop reading. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE with the characters and enjoy the rollercoaster that is Skyla Messanger's life."--Amazon Customer
- "Addicting!!! Thoroughly enjoyed this book. It draws you into the story instantly. It was an easy read, while still containing a complex story, and the descriptive writing is almost POETIC. I couldn't put it down."--Sarah
- "HOOKED! The book it's self is amazing. The series is definitely WORTH READING. Addison is absolutely worth following. Just a little warning... When you start reading this book, like I know you will...... Make sure you have no plans, and probably your device's charger because you won't be able to put it down! Go ahead... Get this book. And get lost in Paragon... YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE!!!"--Kindle Customer
- "I'm warning you now that once you read this series you will not want to stop!"-- Book Reviewer Blog
About the Author
Addison Moore is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $1.99 (Save 75%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Celestra Forever after series combines the Celestra and Countenance series characters together on Paragon and Host. This book picks up where Celestra Forever After leaves off. Once again everyone is keeping secrets and it's wreaking havoc on all relationships. Who can you trust? The counts have another nefarious plan to take over control of the Nephilium and Skyla needs to find a way to stop it before it's too late, but will stopping the Counts mean stopping Gage? Will Demitri get Dominion? Just how deep is Gage into the middle of this whole mess? You'll get a lot of answers in this book as well as a few more questions and as always with this series, more heartache. It's a must read :)
That ending left my heart racing! I must get started on the next book immediately!
Skyla and Gage really put their marriage to the test in this one. Will it work out, will everything be OK for them? I don't know because the author loves to torture us with the cliffhanger at the end! This book left me saying WTH! I can't wait to read the next one.
Logan and Skyla, Gage and Sklya, Skyla and Logan. What I want to know is when is it Sklya and Marshall? That's who I've rooting for since the first time he threw name in the mix. I love this series!!!