Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 12, 2017
DVD skips
on April 9, 2013
All the Dragon Tales videos have been a hit with my daughter. She likes the characters and she can relate to the stories. She really enjoyed them when she was younger 3 1/2 to 4 1/2, though she does watch them every now and again.
on April 9, 2013
on October 25, 2015
no comment
on August 17, 2009
I was really looking forward to getting the second Dragon Tales DVD for my daughter. I picked up the first at a local discount retailer and was really pleased...especially for $3.00. Unfortunately, I spent more than twice of what was spent at the discount retailer and the sound quality was EXTREMELY lacking. Nowhere near broadcast quality. Even after turning the volume up to the maximum level on the portable DVD in the car, you have to strain to hear what appears to be an excellent set of story lines. Too bad we can't hear them.
on February 26, 2014
All five of my children grew up watching this show on TV, and they even had all of the stuffed animal characters. My daughter recently showed my three-year-old granddaughter this show online, and she loved it. I bought this DVD for her third birthday recently, and now she watches it all the time.
on October 19, 2015
Replacing a 2-yr olds copy. Much better experience than with the original purchase. He's already excited to be getting it. Arrived in a timely fashion and all packaging was intact.
on October 25, 2015
no comment
on July 7, 2016
kept my grand some busy for awhile.
on August 14, 2015
Very disappointed! The movie skips so horribly that you cant even watch it. Cant believe i wasted my money on this piece of garbage!