Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on March 18, 2015
The movie came in great condition and on time. My kids all love the show. I am only giving one star for this reason; the disc does not have a "Play All" or "Continuous Play" option, which is very annoying. Like another commenter stated, I bought this specifically for car rides (she could watch free on NetFlix at home!) and it's frustrating to have to manually select the next episode and hit play after every ten minute video. It doesn't even automatically highlight the next one, so you have to manually skip over the ones she already watched to find the track you want to play, especially while driving! Thankfully my van has a DVD player built in, but if my toddler were using a handheld one that she had to work herself it would be impossible (unless you want to pull over to help them every 10 minutes). Do not plan on putting it on while you cook dinner or do other household chores, because you will have to stop what you're doing to constantly change episodes.

I bought several Dragon Tales DVD's and this is the only one I have seen with this problem. I recommend purchasing a different video.
on March 30, 2017
My 3 year old loves this show and was devastated when Netflix pulled it off and she could no longer see it. We bought this and a few other dragon tales dvds and she watches them over and over!
on October 12, 2016
Great for kids. The only issue I had was with the way the menu was set up,that it would not auto play all of the episodes.
on June 29, 2016
my girls really enjoyed Dragon Tales movies/shows, as well as books when younger. they offer great storylines.
on October 15, 2015
Fast shipping. However this DVD only plays one cartoon at a time. It doesn't just play all of them. After each One you gotta pick another one to play. Very annoying.
on August 30, 2009
I love this DVD because it has five full episodes and it's great learning entertainment for my toddler. He already knows the Dragon Tales song by heart! It's family entertainment and I rarely have the TV on regular programming anymore because I'm always afraid there's going to be some violent scene popping up.

Every episode has a lesson and my son really loves it. It's age appropriate for children 3 or older, I would say. A great choice with nice episode selection!

Recommended!
on July 7, 2016
grandson loved it, real good addition to his movies
on July 7, 2016
Oh how this brings back memories. Love it!
on December 3, 2009
My grandson is 2yrs old and is at the age where only certain cartoons catch his attention, this is one of them. Dragon tales is cute, colorful and full of imagination. Unlike alot of the cartoons out there now where there is hitting and fighting in them. Dragontales is sweet and teaches the children to play and share. I will continue to let my granson watch them and my grandaughter is next in line.
on August 1, 2016