Dragon Touch Digital Picture Frame WiFi 10 inch IPS Touch Screen HD Display, 16GB Storage, Auto-Rotate, Share Photos via App, Email, Cloud - Classic 10
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$20.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.4 x 8.2 x 1.5 inches|
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Display Size||10.1 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STAY TOGETHER WITH FAMILIY: This Wi-Fi cloud photo frame can quickly update your life moments with your loved ones wherever you are. It helps to stay close to your family members, it is a perfect gift for the elder to feel connected with the young generation.
- INSTANT WIRELESS SHARING: Other than traditional digital photo frame, Classic 10 can instantly receive photos and videos via Wi-Fi network (NOTE: Only works with 2.4 GHz). You, your families and friends can share the moments to the frame with multi convenient methods, such as phone App, sending email, or turning the frame to be a local ftp server.
- WONDERFUL PICTURE DISPLAY: A high-quality 10.1'' touch screen display with 1280*800 resolution and 16: 10 aspect ratio recalls your precious memories. Customized sleep mode and auto-rotate setting support your better viewing experience, you can place this frame in either portrait or landscape mode, or even mount it on the wall.
- EASY SETUP & USE: User-friendly interface design makes it easy-to-use for all ages. Only a few steps to complete the setup and intuitive touch screen makes the usage much easier than ever.
- OVER 40,000 PHOTOS STORED: This frame offers you a huge storage capacity with built-in 16GB memory (around 40,000 photos of 300KB/pc). It also supports the SD card and USB drive connectivity to enable you to read the files and export the received photos and videos for better album management (note: please remove all your external devices when you reset the photo frame)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
10.1" Touch Screen
This 10-inch HD IPS display with 1280*800 resolution stays clear in any light, that enables perfect display with families at any angle. The touch screen design allows you to set up the frame and view the photos conveniently.
Large 16GB Memory
Built-in 16GB memory empowers a huge capability of storage, it is estimated to store over 40,000 photos of 300KB/pc in the frame, extended SD card and USB drive provide you more options for file storage and management (note: please remove all your external devices when you reset the photo frame).
Wi-Fi & Cloud Network
This frame is Wi-Fi connected, it enables free, instant and safe photos & videos sharing through cloud server without any limit.
Option 1. App
You can select the photos and videos in your smartphone/tablet, or take the new ones and upload them to your frame with OurPhoto App.
You can choose either portrait or landscape placement with the Auto-rotate setting turning on, you can also put it on the wall with the wall mount hole on the back. Its dedicated classic design makes it a beautiful decoration in your living space.
You can share video clips up to 30 seconds to the frame. Make your storytelling much lively.
You can easily maintain your intimate network in this photo frame by adding new users and managing your bound users.
We allow more customized settings to meet your different needs, such as Auto On/Off, Auto-rotate, Alarm, Brightness, Full screen, Slideshow mode, interval, transition effect, etc.
Compare with similar items
Feel your loved ones closer than ever
Show Your Caring
Share your cherished moments from anywhere
10.1'' touch screen
10.1'' touch screen
Touch screen allows you to set up the frame and view the photos conveniently.
Fingerprint proof & Anti-glare coating
It increases displays quality and provides a better viewing experience with excellent fingerprint-proof and anti-glare coating.
You can choose portrait or landscape placement with the Auto-rotate setting turning on, you can also put it on the wall with the wall mount hole on the back.
This frame is Wi-Fi connected, it enables free and instant sharing without any limit.
You can easily create your personal network by adding new users and managing your bound users.
To transfer pictures from your computer directly, the frame and computer need to be in the same network.
Auto On/Off, Alarm/Clock, Brightness, Slideshow mode, interval, transition effect, Fullscreen, etc.
Visible screen diagonal
11" / 26 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things that I like:
*The picture quality is good
*You can play short videos as well.
*The frame itself looks nice.
*It's pretty user friendly if you are comfortable with technology in general.
*You can add alarms, show the date and time, and show the weather for the location of your choice
Things that I wish were different:
* If you are less tech savvy, like my in-laws, you'll need someone else to program the settings like slideshow length, photo transition, setting the clock display, or changing the language.
*You can't delete photos individually from the app
*You have to return to the main menu to watch videos, they do not mix in with the photos during a slideshow
*The message for new photos or videos added only stays on the screen for a few seconds, making it possible to miss new postings, especially videos.
All in all it is a good digital frame. I recommend it for personal use, but hesitate to recommend it for a long distance gift for an elderly recipient who is technologically challenged if you can't be there yourself to set it up.
I love the classy appearance; I thought the frame was black but was pleasantly surprised to see it is a dark brown.
It offers multiple functions for people who want more than just photos and videos. This has an auto on/off function so if mounted on the wall, the user doesn't have to mess with turning it on and off. I have had to contact DragonTouch for support twice. Both times, they have responded quickly and answered my questions. Cons: although the frame can be mounted on the wall, it is touch screen only so the owner would have to go to the frame on the the wall every time they wanted to view a video or use another function on the frame (some other frames are touch screen and come with a remote so this issue is avoided, I didn't think about that and wish I had due to having a limited mobility recipient...). This does not have a motion sensor - this frame does have auto on/off, but if you are more conscious of energy consumption then a motion sensor would be ideal since it would only come on when it detects someone near the frame. In order to view videos, you have to get out of the slideshow and go to a totally different section on the frame- I was hoping the videos would just be mixed in with the photos (this could be frightening though if you aren't expecting noise and then suddenly hear talking or music from the frame). Multiples users can send photos, but the frame has no way of showing you who sent what photo. When initially sent, the photos from a particular user are under their user section, but this eventually ends and all photos are blended together in the memory. Separation would make deleting photos much easier and also make it easier for the frame owner to know who sent what photos.
You are able to add a description to photos, but unlike the NixPlay frame, the description DOES NOT pop up on the photo (you have to go to the photo details to view it so if you have a grandparent who is forgetful or has trouble differentiating grandchildren, you're out of luck). So far, I'm happy with the purchase. I'll have to see how easy it is for a technologically challenged grandma to operate.