- Save 5% when you purchase 2 or more products from Darksilver Forge! Here's how (restrictions apply)
DragonSteel Solid Metal Polyhedral 7 Die D&D Dice Set with Case | For Tabletop d20 RPGs like DnD and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Board Games, Math
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Full set contains one each of the following dice: D4, D6, D8, D10 (with numbers 0-9), another D10 (marked in tens for percentages), D12, and a D20
- Dice have a matte silver look and excellent readability
- Carrying case has a wizard and dragon laser etched into the tin giving it an impressive look
- The carrying case is small enough to easily fit in a pocket, while the foam innards will keep your dice from clanking around
- Whether you're playing Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, or any other RPG or war game, these (very) heavy metal dice will instill fear in the hearts of your enemies
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- The full set contains one each of the following dice: D4, D6, D8, D10 (with numbers 0-9), another D10 (marked in tens for percentages), D12, and a D20.
- The dice have a brushed silver look and excellent readability.
- The metal carrying case has a wicked cool wizard and dragon laser etched into the tin, which gives it an impressive look that will make your friends jealous and your enemies jealouser.
- The carrying case is small enough to easily fit in a pocket, while the foam innards will keep your dice from clanking around.
- Whether you're playing Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, or any other RPG or wargame, these (very) heavy metal dice will instill fear in the hearts of your enemies.
- The perfect gift for any role playing gamer.
- Darksilver Forge is a brand of high quality gaming supplies from Downcast Systems, the creators of humorous puzzle RPGs like Puzzlewood Quests and The Hangman's Noose, as well as other utilities for role playing gamers.
Showing 1-8 of 87 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
35 years ago, when I started playing D&D, if you didn't want the standard plastic dice with little to no character, the only other option was too-heavy "metal" ones that were probably lead, that had irregular edges, tiny chips that came off sometimes, and which felt distinctly unbalanced: the d20 came up "11" about ten times more often than they should have. And they cost like $150.
Nowadays I have many sets of metal dice, but these are by far the best. They have a good heft in the hand, but aren't too heavy, the edges are precise but not **too** sharp, the numbers are stamped perfectly, the case is really nice...I could go on and on. These are by far the best polyhedral dice I've ever had in my life, and I can't recommend them highly enough. Also, they come quickly and the company's customer service is excellent.
I'm just sorry I can only give them five stars. I'm running an AD&D 1e campaign with my kid, and I'm going to have to get him his own set so he doesn't steal mine.
After looking at dozens of sets from many manufacturers, I decided to purchase this one.
I am far from disappointed! From the very nice metal box, to the protective foam core inside, I knew I'd be looking at quality.
That is exactly what I got. Quality. These dice feel great in your hand. The numbers are super crisp. (Something I found lacking in many of their competitors.)
They roll exactly like I thought they would. Which is to say, they don't really. They are heavy, and tend to stay where they are tossed. I would recommend a dice tower. I would also recommend having a mat to roll on, as these will definitely dent a wood table, even a plastic topped table.
If you are looking for high quality in you metal dice, you can't go wrong with these!
They came very quickly and safely wrapped, and the tin they come in is lovely and useful, I haven't transferred them to my dice bag because the tin is convenient and nicely sized.
Only downside: definitely use a tray or a dice tower if you are using these on a wooden table you like at all. I haven't put a dent in a table yet, but I am absolutely confident you would. 5/5, would purchase again, probably will purchase again as gifts.
I purchased from seller Downcast Systems and had an issue with the initial order. They were quick to rectify the issue. Great customer service
On the positive side they are heavy and roll nicely. "The case is pretty," my girlfriend, the recipient of the gift, says.