- File Size: 6510 KB
- Print Length: 365 pages
- Publisher: Azalea Creek Publishing; 2-3-2013 edition (March 6, 2012)
- Publication Date: March 6, 2012
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007HSS1F4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,538,717 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Dragonflies of California and the Greater Southwest A Beginner's Guide Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Now her excellent little pocket guide has reached the final stage of its life cycle by metamorphosing and emerging into the eWorld as a beautiful new creature. Now it weighs nothing and is always available on my phone (as a true "pocket guide"). The stunning photos by Ray Bruun and others can be easily expanded to fill the screen. A great advantage of this eBook version is the inclusion of hyperlinks to distribution maps and extensive additional information that Kathy maintains on her website.
Great information in a great format at a great price!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Animals > Insects & Spiders
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology > Entomology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Animals > Insects & Spiders
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology > Entomology