Dragonframe 3 Stop Motion Software
|Price:||$295.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Capture frames with a supported digital still camera, video camera or webcam.
- Compose and light the perfect shot with advanced cinematography tools.
- Animate with tools such as toggling, looping and onion-skin.
- Move directly into post-production with well-organized files.
- Includes the Dragonframe Keypad Controller, a custom keypad that provides quick access to the most important Dragonframe functions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Animation tools such as onionskin, toggling, looping, and much more.
* Cinematography tools to set camera settings, take test shots, and adjust focus.
* Frame-based timeline with drag and drop frame editing
* Multi-character track reading and lip-sync interface
* Tabbed workspaces and a highly customizable work environment
* Configurable x-sheet with easy export options
* Vector-based drawing tools with increment editor to preview motion paths
* Advanced DMX lighting automation with keyframe programming and custom exposure lighting
* Arc motion control system with multi-axis move editor for programming complex camera moves, and stepper motor control via the open-platform Arduino platform as well as the proprietary IOTA controller
* Works with most Canon EOS DSLRs: 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D, 7D Mark II, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 100D (Digital Rebel SL1), 450D (Digital Rebel XSi), 500D (Digital Rebel T1i), 550D (Digital Rebel T2i), 600D (Digital Rebel T3i), 650D (Digital Rebel T4i), 700D (Digital Rebel T5i), 1000D (Digital Rebel XS), 1100D (Digital Rebel T3), 1200D (Digital Rebel T5).
* Works with most Nikon DSLRs: D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D90, D300, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D800e, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D7100.
* Works with most web cams and DV sources.
Mac OS X 10.6.8+ or Windows XP(32-bit)/Vista/7/8.1/10
OpenGL 2.1 Capable Graphics Card
1.33 GHz CPU
Top Customer Reviews
If you are JUST GETTING STARTED LEARNING... I recommend you use one of the many free tools available online, like Monkey Jam, Animator DV Simple, etc... I only say this because Dragonframe is concerned with far more technical aspects than you should concern yourself with at the beginning stages of learning animation. You DO NOT NEED Dragonframe to learn to make stop-motion films.You DO NEED to practice animation with as few variables as possible.
Hope this helps. I see far too many young animators become discouraged because they can't afford the tools that professionals use, or feel they simply can't do anything without the best tools available, and that is just plain ol' BS. Go get some cheap clay or some action figures, a cheap digital camera, and this free utility ->[...] and go practice your butt off! If you can build an audience with those things alone, then maybe it's worth saving up for Dragonframe. ;) Until then, just stay focused on getting good at expressing motion. Without first developing that crucial skill, learning advanced software would just be a distraction.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This item works really well, if your in to stop motion this be the perfect thing for you.Published 8 days ago by James Salas
A must have for anyone who's involved or want to be involved in stop-motion techniques.Published 11 months ago by Sila Y.
Great value for top of the line stop motion software. Special keypad, onion skinning, increment editor and reference line-up videos all make this a must-have tool for stop-motion... Read morePublished 13 months ago by John David McGrew
I don't really have a social life anymore, I just sit home and play with Dragonframe.