Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Dragonpad® 7" TFT Color Display Wired Video Door Phone Doorbell Intercom System Night Vision
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2.4GHz digital frequency ensures strong and stable signal transmission;
- Camera with 6 IR lights for Night vision;
- Indoor monitor can save about 100 photos;
- 7" TFT color display and 0.3Mega pixel camera;
- With High-sensitive touch keypads;
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
IR Camera with Night Vision.
Electric lock-control function.
Handfree intercom function.
Mute indoor intercom function.
Monitoring the outside of the door.
16 kinds of doorbell rings.
Volume, brightness and contrast adjustable.
Screen: 7" TFT
Resolution: 960 * 480
Camera: 1/4" CMOS
Camera lens: 3.6mm
Camera viewing angle: 92 degrees (adjustable)
Call duration time: 120 Seconds
Monitor duration time: 40 Seconds
Power consumption: Static state <0.5W, calling <10W
Power input: AC 100V-240V 50/60 Hz
Power output: DC15V
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have found that if the person stands just a couple feet to either side of the camera, their image will not be seen. To complicate matters, my front door has a doorstep. After people ring the bell, they have a tendency to step down off the step. This also puts them outside of the camera viewing angle. I experimented with several camera mounting positions, but none of them were optimized because of the extremely narrow viewing angle of the camera lens. When someone rings the doorbell, I usually have to get on the audio and ask them to step up and stand directly in front of the camera.
The camera comes with an AC/DC wall adapter, with 5VDC output at 1A. This is meant to power the camera. Like it or not, you will have to drill holes in your door to supply power to the camera for consistent operation. The camera has an internal rechargeable battery (similar to a cell phone battery), but this is only meant to supply power in the event of a power failure.
The cord for the AC/DC wall adapter is too short, so I had to lengthen it.
The 7" TFT monitor is nice, and has very crisp video. It will take a picture automatically when someone rings the doorbell, or on command. One thing I don't like is that it only stores the picture in internal memory. So there is no way to get the digital file off the device, and save it to a PC. This would be necessary if you need to show the picture to law enforcement. I wish it had an SD card for picture storage. One of my previous cameras had this feature. Another disadvantage is that the monitor does not time or date stamp the pictures.
Other than these, I don't have any other complaints. The camera has worked well for 3 months. It is made in China. I have looked high and low for any made in the USA, and they don't seem to exist! But the outdoor camera seems to be of better quality than the previous cameras I have had (and that have all failed). Time will tell if this is a better quality. I will post an update in a few months.
1) Simple setup.
2) Good, clear color video.
3) Simple one-click button to snap a pic of the person into the receiver's memory, and it holds 130 pics.
4) Monitor button is cool, if I see a vehicle out at the gate I can hit the monitor button and the camera comes on, allowing me to watch and see what the are doing.
5) To talk, you hit the talk button just once after they hit the call button (or when "monitoring" someone out there, you hit talk to activate the voice function and speak to them ... till then your mic is dead and you're silently monitoring them ... kinda nice). Many gate/door intercoms require each party to push and hold down the button when they talk (1-channel "push-to-talk") ... this is advanced (2-channel voice), allowing both sides to converse after hitting talk just the once.
1) Has a VERY narrow angle lens, so you see the foreheads of short people or throats of tall people. You'll find you're always asking people to step back so you can see who they are. THIS IS THE BIGGEST AND MOST FRUSTRATING PROBLEM WITH THE DEVICE.
2) The in-house receiver is only rigged to sit on a table with rear stand-up wings like a picture frame, it does not have screw slots to allow a wall mount. Means you have to bend over to use it. However, we easily wall-mounted it by adding double-stick tape on the back, which now put it at our head height and made it easy to use. BUT ... they gave you only 18" of power cable, so if you do this you must cut and splice in more wire (sigh...).
3) Has a low frame-per-second rate on the video, so while it's nice and clear, it's jittery as the people move. But I saw this as a non-issue ... it's more important to me for it to be clear so I can easily ID who they are.
4) It's audio is jittery too, unfortunately enough you will have to ask people to repeat some things. But it's usable.
5) It shuts off your session after about 20 seconds, so if they came by to pass you information (not come in), you may have it shut down before you're done talking. Just hit "monitor" and then "talk" if that happens and you get another ~20 seconds.
* I did not hook up the door/gate unlock feature, so I can't rate that.
Big clear screen
Clear pic from cam
Monitor and even the over sized outside transmitter looks sleek and colors nice and modern
Out side portion of unit is bigger then I expected. Almost too big for a condo complex, would look more natural on a larger house. Defenetly too big and flashy for a apartment type situation
View angle on cam is too narrow, as another sujested it should have a fish eye lense, too high and can't see kids (or my small wife lol) too low and can't adult faces. If I happen to find the perfect fish eye I'll use that, but if not I'll hang it low tilted up a bit.
Sound quality is poor, but I didn't expect to have many long conversations anyway
Depending on back ground lighting, night vision quality isn't the best
Most recent customer reviews
1. Great price.
1. Unless you have technical skills, you need a specialist to set up the system and that jacks up the price.
This is essentially a scam.