- File Size: 2454 KB
- Print Length: 393 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Vie La Publishing House, LLC (October 25, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 25, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MDLSW0X
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,379 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Dragon's Destiny (Dragons Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I received a complimentary advanced copy of this book.
This book is set in two timelines. This made me sometimes confused: jumping from 2016 to 1520 was sometimes too fast even if there were different chapters.
Book is written in three perspectives. That was well separated and described.
Characters have both good and bad sides. They acted realistic in my opinion.
There was one thing that i would add more: Jazz struggling in 1520. Fot me it was too ideal to a modernizacji women to have almost no problems besides her attitude and language.
Norse mythology is not a well known one so i was glad to read a book using it!
This is a book for romance lover, people who like sharp women characters
Jaz/Jasmine is a Independent young woman who is a police officer and determined to protect those of her city but also herself and those she loves from her "curse". I liked Jaz she trains in many different forms of martial arts and weapons. Actually, she uses this to shield herself from others - especially romantic relationships - which for her have a tendency to go badly for the one she falls for. She is Stubborn, Outspoken, Feisty and quite a bit headstrong.
Erich is the brother of one of her best friends - and her secret obsession - however, she holds herself apart from him as to not be his harbinger of doom. Erich is handsome and smart and has women falling at his feet - at first I didn't like the way he treated Jaz - he appeared to be very aloof and cold - eventually he warmed up and so did I.
The book is told from both Jaz & Erich's POV - and takes place both in present day and 1500's - When Jaz is ripped from her time she begins to have confidence in herself and learns a huge lesson to love herself - even though she's always be different than others - in fact that becomes her strength.
This is most definitely a fantasy romance - but it's also a bit historic, a bit mythological, and bit of adventure. Turned out to be quite an unexpected and entertaining journey.
I voluntarily and honestly reviewed this Advance Reader Copy and was not compensated in any way.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Murder, magic, adventure, Dragon, Vikings and Time Travel and love..Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Norse & Viking
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban