|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$15.95|
Save $15.95 (100%)
Dragon's Future (Dragon Courage Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 260 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
|Age Level: 10 - 18|
|Grade Level: 5 - 12|
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
- It took me a while to get into the story, but the end fits well and is awesome. There’s a lot of setup that needs to happen.
- The names were a tad difficult to follow in audio format. Ruskya and Duskya, Kyn, Wynn (spelling??), etc. It was hard to keep straight who was a dragon and who was a human. I feel like seeing the words would have made that easier somehow. At least there was also a Carol.
- The performance was okay. The narrator was good but didn’t have a great range of characters so it was difficult to delineate who was speaking based on voice alone.
- There are a lot of things to love in here: dragons!, the ability to ride them, mental connections, twin bonds, bad guys, and a ton of great characters. (Yes, distinguishing could be difficult, but there were a ton of people who were so down to earth. You just want to spend an afternoon getting to know them.)
- Duskya could have had more page time, but for the most part, there’s decent balance between who gets to be in what scene.
- I think the story’s aimed at the middle grade audience, so even though there’s violence you’ll find it scrubbed fairly well.
Conclusion: This is the type of story that would be good on a long car ride. It’s something to share with younger children. If you love dragons, you won’t want to miss Dragon’s Future.
Kandi J. Wyatt has a phenomenal novel on her hands. She has brought about a novel that pits good against evil, brought in dragons and made them the focus of the novel, and given us characters who are lovable.
Even if you don't go in for multi volume series, you would find this enjoyable. The story is complete by itself and does not leave the reader hanging, just wanting more.
The dragon and human relationship is well done, as well as the human to human relationship.
Definitely recommend this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Because adding dragons to any story automatically makes it that much more...Read more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Animals
- Books > Children's Books > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Dragons
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy & Magic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Dragons
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Sword & Sorcery