- File Size: 2566 KB
- Print Length: 252 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: White Bird Publications, LLC (April 1, 2014)
- Publication Date: April 1, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JD0VPJ8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,613,488 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1382 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Collections
- #5805 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Sword & Sorcery
- #8486 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $11.00 (65%)
Dragons of Jade Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Orphaned as an infant, Jade sits in anatomy class, re-reading a note left to her by her mother. What do the words, "Even the dragon agrees," mean? Jade doesn't believe in dragons. After being confronted by her professor for wasting her potential, Jade considers her fate. As she approaches the building exist, a mysterious door appears with images and a choice to be made that will affect her future. But she doesn't believe in dragons.
Dragons of Jade by Jean Lauzier will please dragon lovers as Jade embarks in a mission to protect and discover who is killing them. The mystery of her mother is discovered and an unexpected fate awaits her.
And dragons have formed the heart and soul of many great fantasy stories. But here is the difference. Jean Lauzier doesn’t create cartoon images. Her dragons aren’t stereotyped. They’re real. She prefers to show them as the intelligent, personable, and honorable creatures they could have been. In her mind, that’s exactly what they were. At least, these are the dragons she hopes would have occupied her world if she had lived in the time of Jade Delaney.
Jade has an uncertain past. Who is she? Jade doesn’t know. Where did she come from? Jade has no idea. What’s past is past and what’s present doesn’t bother or concern her. Jade has her eyes set firmly on the future. But her life abruptly begins to change in ways she could have never imagined.
Blame the dragons. They take her back home to the place where she belongs. It’s not a safe place to be. Jade’s whole life has been a concoction of dreams and visions. But what were they about? She will soon find out.
For so long, and without her ever knowing it, Jade has been the hunted, the target of someone who has been killing the dragons and trying to kill her. She must stop him before he destroys her. More importantly, she must stop him before he slays the dragons. In the end, they must all rescue each other or perish.
Jean Lauzier’s heart-warming tale is filled with love and compassion and suspense that, at times, threaten to overwhelm you. She is writing a sequel. The next novel can’t come soon enough.
An all around well told story. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Jade and her dragons in the future.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy & Magic
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Collections
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales