- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc. (October 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1419952765
- ISBN-13: 978-1419952760
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.4 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,010,907 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dragon's Law: Damon Paperback – October 1, 2005
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top Customer Reviews
This isn't "War and Peace." It was never supposed to be, but for what it was written for, it is truly great. Two thumbs up.
Dragon brothers fight over a girl. Girl gets bit and sent to earth by evil dragon brother.
Good brother searches the ends of the universe for her. Finds her at sci-fi type convention that also unveils her video game that has dragons in it.
They find each other against all odds, have some steamy moments, and the evil dragon brother becomes good (because he finds true love!).
My book cover has some cheesey looking digitally-rendered stiff-looking characters (like a video game). Mine is so bad, it's good!
Ehhhh, it was okay. Beam me away...