|Price:||$25.16 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Measures Approximately 80mm x 43mm x 18mm at Widest Points
- Hand made in England from the finest English lead free pewter
- Can be bent slightly to get a better fit (only once or twice, not regularly)
- Designed to fit the right ear only
- This earring wraps around your ear to fit, so is not recommended for customers with smaller than average ears
*Earrings are sold singly. Like a whispering shoulder devil or a witch's familiar, this dragon, piercing through the ear lobe, tempts the wearer into acts of shameful depravity. 100% Britannia pewter. Hand made in England. Authentic Alchemy of England brand merchandise.
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ICLY49M
- Item model number: E274
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 29, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The dragon fits beautifully! Felt a little heavy at first, but after an hour or so it reminded me of having a pen behind my ear...not a big deal! I do have long hair and there is a possibility of entanglement, but I can deal with that! Love this dragon! Now I need to find one for my left ear!
1. You -will- need to have it shaped to your ear. I did it myself with no tools (just warming the metal slightly -- and I do mean slightly... like... maybe barely over 101 degrees using a heating pad -- and shaping it while it was placed appropriately on my ear), but depending on your comfort level, finding a jeweler who is accustomed to working with pewter would be another really good option.
2. There is a learning curve to putting this piece of jewelry on, once it's properly sized. FIRST put the tail through the piercing hole in the lobe, and put the end on. THEN bring it up around the ear, and, using both hands, manipulate the earlobe to tuck through the upper body and neck of the dragon, letting the head rest so that it looks like the dragon is whispering in your ear. In this position, using this technique, if it has been properly shaped, it will be stable barring headstands, trying to sleep with it in, and getting smacked in the head -- even with my GLASSES on it's stable. (He even held on through Downward Facing Dog!). OH, and it works better if you pull the hair away from your ears, at least when putting it on -- after that, how shy your dragon is may determine whether or not you let your hair hang down over it. I cut out around my ears for mine -- he's clearly a 'showboat' *LOL*
3. It takes about 3 days to get used to the weight and the pressure on the pressure points around the ear from the metal pressing/leaning on the ear.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a beautiful piece and very well made. Although it does tend to hurt after wearing it for a little bit. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Paige Espiritu
I love this stud. Was so excited to see it. Will keep a close eye on the company as will be getting more from them. Finally I have an earring that matches me.Published 1 month ago by Coyote Singing
only fits specific ear types. bought for a friend and it didnt fit her.Published 5 months ago by Jasmine
Beautiful ear piece!!! However my ears are on the small side and this had to be manipulated to fit my ear. Even then though it would fall down all the timePublished 6 months ago by K. Bruijn
Was really pretty but I could not figure out how to keep it in my earPublished 7 months ago by susan presnell
This is fabulous. As someone else said, the trick to putting it on is to insert the post through your ear first and then hook the rest over top of your ear. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Praxitelles
I paid for one shipping, it was delayed at the fault of a carrier in Kentucky. The seller is very consciencious, he gave me his apologies and the package arrived the next morning. Read morePublished 12 months ago by walkingspanish