- File Size: 448 KB
- Print Length: 359 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 29, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07CND297P
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,917 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $12.00 (92%)
Dragon's Rogue (Wild Dragons Book 1) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is lots of going on to keep you coming back for more. If you love shiffter story's or love an magic then this story is for you. I recommend this new shiffter series.
Zane and his "brothers" are dragon-hybrids. The pure dragons were killed when an evil Dragon Lord tried to escape his tomb years ago. Now it is up to them to save the world as another Dragon Lord tries to rise. There are three seals that need to be found in order to stop the death of millions of people. They have searched for many years but all the leads are dead ends. They have a lead now to an antique dealer who may have the dragonfly seal.
Blaze collects ancient artifacts. She also ran away from her coven when she was sixteen because an evil idol started to take over members. She took the idol with her to try to save them. Ten years later she can feel that they are searching for her and that they are close.
Should they help each other or just work on their own problems? There is also a prophecy that was foretold about Dragon Guardians, but they aren't sure if pertains to them because they aren't full Drakens. Can't wait for the next book to find out more!
I received a free review copy of the book and am voluntarily leaving my honest review.
1. Most stories present the two lovers right away and leave the mystery in the details. Or the plot. Therefore, the plot is more important.
2. The romance should not overwhelm nor replace a great plot.
1. Anastasia is a fantastic word-smith. Characters are vividly described. Some of the phrases left me laughing.
2. It reminded me of a Shakespearian Midsummer Night's Dream.
3. I thought this was a clever laugh at overdone tropes.
4. The plot keeps you involved. It reminds me of Indiana Jones.
1. She was being serious. It is not a tongue-in-cheek pointed look at overdone tropes.
2. The plot. The world is ending. We must save the world.
It is very readable.
I received a free review copy of the book and am voluntarily leaving your honest review.
Most recent customer reviews
First it has been some time that I was able to read a book that too me a wee bit of time to read...Read more
Jump on the bandwagon!! Quick!!Read more
I loved this read dragon’s are the bomb but this one just took hold and didn’t let go great great read