Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 25, 2014
oh devil dogs, why are you not on shelves anymore? these are the REAL DEAL! my family grew up in new york, so they basically cried when the devil dogs and yankee doodles went extinct. amazon is the only website i have found that sells them still- and at a reasonable price! THESE ARE 100% REAL DEVIL DOGS! i have purchased these OVER 6 times and every time, its the same deliciousness. i send them to friends and family and they say they taste exactly the same- i of course ask because sometimes i see people say these are "fake" they are REAL! thank you so much and please, please come back Drakes, you are so yummy
on January 4, 2014
I used to live in area that sold these and I was never a fan, however, absence has made the heart grow fonder : O~ Based on some of the other reviews, I did have concerns that the seller would ship me a stale box that had been sitting around a basement somewhere, however, that was not the case and I will make a repeat purchase and I might even try some Ring Dings this time.
on April 4, 2017
Used to have these in my lunchbox when a kid in Long Island. They are not expensive treats. However disappointed that was charged 10.00 from the seller. They truly cost 2.99 per box even has it on the box the price.
Would have ordered from Drakes by Hostess but forgot to. The prices are less.
Devil Dogs are very tasty with a nice Cold Glass of Milk.
on December 16, 2013
I'm originally from NYC but reside in Kentucky. All I could find that was similar was the Little Debbie's variety. Actually, everytime I mention Devil Dogs in this region, people look at me strange. But I've finally found my childhood favorite. It's worth the extra price if only to get a piece of nostalgia back.
on February 7, 2017
They are GREAT!! NICE AND FRESH!!! If you're from NY, NJ, CT or and other northern state you would know and love Drake's snacks. Some of the reviews folks be wildin' lolol. Would like to Thank the seller for a fresh speedy delivery of my childhood favorite. Will be purchasing again... Like today 😀
Why folks thinks these are Suzie Q...lolol There not Suzie Q's... Lolol but Devil Dogs... Not Hostess but Drake's... Wildin' 😂😂😂😂
on April 18, 2017
This taste good little bit expensive for cake and they have been irradiated for longer shelf life but if you miss the flavor of these go for it.

And I did check this on a Geiger counter and I got 34 counts per minute this is higher than normal reading not dangerous but just for food preservation
on June 13, 2017
Been eating these yummies since I was in High School in 1959-63 Probably consumed over 1200 in a 4 year period. Nw enjoying them myself again and my e grandsons, who are over the moon about them. Still vastly superior to any other cake treat after all this time. Just the very best!!!!
on February 11, 2014
I grew up on these, ding dongs, yodels, and coffee cakes by Drake's in my neighborhood in Red Hook (Brooklyn) NY. I love these and will eat them regardless and always.
on October 1, 2011
I'm from NY and my family and I loved all the Drakes products,including Devil Dogs,growing up in the 60s and 70s.I moved to Wisconsin in the early 80s and they don't have Drakes products in this state.I've waited over 25yrs to eat Drakes cakes again and I finally found them at Amazon.They're just as great as ever so get some right away.Those substitutes just don't compare!
on February 14, 2016
Growing up in NY Devil Dogs were a favorite. Now living in Arizona I have to get them online.
They taste good, but have changed a bit... the cream is very light and fluffy,, not at all as good as it use to be.